[ESX] Fuel System [Diesel, Petrol, Electric] [FREE]

ESEGOVIC Fuel System

**About**

This lightweight script is designed to enhance your server’s realism by adding a fuel system to a wide variety of vehicle types, making your roleplay experiences even more immersive.

Key Features:

1. Lightweight Design: Script is designed with efficiency in mind. It won’t bog down your server, ensuring smooth gameplay for everyone.
  2. Statebags for Fuel Manipulation: This script uses statebags to seamlessly manipulate fuel for each vehicle. Statebags are a powerful feature in FiveM, and they allow for precise control over each Entity.
  3. Support for Multiple Vehicle Types: We understand that different vehicles require different types of fuel. You can configure and customize the fuel types for your server, including Petrol, Diesel, and Electric. You have complete control over the experience.
  4. Easy Configuration: All the essential settings and options can be easily adjusted in the config.lua file, making it simple for you to tailor the script to your server’s unique needs.

[Github - Source Code] - esegovic_fuel_system

[Github - DOWNLOAD] - esegovic_fuel_system

MY OTHER RELEASES

[TEBEX] - Mining Job
[TEBEX] - Spawn Selector NUIHOT
[TEBEX] - Pawnshop
[TEBEX] - VehicleshopHOT
[TEBEX] - Amazon Job
[TEBEX] - Status and Vehicle HUD
[TEBEX] - Main Menu ESX&QBUSHOT
[TEBEX] - Hacker JOB
[TEBEX] - REPORT SYSTEM - UPDATED 01.05.2022Most buyed with ADMIN SYSTEM
[TEBEX] - ADMIN SYSTEM - UPDATED 01.05.2022BEST SELLER
[TEBEX] - CRYPTO WALLET - UPDATED 01.05.2022
[TEBEX] - DRUGS CORE - UPDATED 25.08.2022 –BEST DRUG FRAMEWORK
[TEBEX] - WEAPONSHOP (NUI) - UPDATED 25.08.2022
[TEBEX] - Job Center (NUI)
[TEBEX] - Banking System (NUI) - UPDATED 04.07.2022
[TEBEX] - Weapon License (NUI)
[TEBEX] - BlackMarket (NUI)
[TEBEX] - Gang Jobs
[TEBEX] - Gang Wars / Territories - UPDATED 12.03.2022
[TEBEX] - Money Transport
[TEBEX] - Heroin
[TEBEX] - Amazon Job
[TEBEX] - Farmer Job (UPDATED 15.06.2021)
[TEBEX] - Woodcutter Job
[TEBEX] - Admin DUTY System
[TEBEX] - CRYPTO SYSTEM - UPDATED 15.06.2021
[TEBEX] - Custom Mining RIG [BTC]
[TEBEX] - VehicleShop
[TEBEX] - WeaponShop
[TEBEX] - Advanced Drugs-UPDATED 23.07.2021
[TEBEX] - Bitcoin Robbery
[TEBEX] - Nitro System
[TEBEX] - Chopshop - UPDATED 15.06.2021
[TEBEX] - License Plate System - UPDATED 15.06.2021
[TEBEX] - OBD (Diagnostic Car Tool) - UPDATED 15.06.2021

8 Likes

link not work

Should be fixed, sorry!

was it not a paid resource which was never updated?

This was not paid resource its totally free.

Its written from scratch.

i know i bought a old fuel system of you which you never had updated.
but yeah maybe its a new one.

It is new and no i didnt update it.

the jerrycan does not work,

Jerry work isnt added at script at all. But it will be in next major update this week.

When i go to fuel station, i press e and nothing open, just a lil bloor efect and thats it, any ideas? Thanks!

@dieselpowerlv Did you downloaded source code? If so you need to compile it in order to work or downlod from releases section.

Do you have some client/server side errors? If so please provide more details.

Why in the world u want use Legacy Fuel and exports and so on?

Make no sense, just use state to get or set veh fuel.

I have an error that if the vehicle reaches 0 it turns off and I take it to gasoline, so I tank it with fuel if not restart the vehicle the tank is full

Ill take a look in few hours and push an update.

Jerry Can Support is added for each fuel. Download latest release from github!

Hello!!

I have a small error, when I enter with an adder and select diesel it tells me “You cannot fuel car with wrong fuel. This car only supports %s.”
Captura de pantalla 2023-11-04 192711

In my case I still have to restart, if the fuel reaches 0 and I go to the gas to refuel if I fill it but when I get in it doesn’t synchronize, the other error that I have seen is that if a player gets into the vehicle a different level appears of fuel, for example I lowered it to 0 and another player got on and let it start

By the way, very good script, the drums work well, as a suggestion, a battery for electric cars, and that they have wear and tear with the inventory that if you use it, it disappears or wears out depending on the level that remains of the drum, greetings

Ill take a look, but it should be synced becouse of state bags. Ill test it once again and push an update.

@BlackCardRP ill add a security, idk why but state vehicle type is probably returning nil. Ill take a look into that aswell.

1 Like

Hello, if you could find what it is