[PAID] Admin System - Whole System for RP Server [ESX] - UPDATED 07.07.2021

Admin System [ESX]

ABOUT:

Admin System made for RP Servers
Script is FPS/CPU frendly small usage (resmon)
Basicly there is whole system for admins including:
This admin system incl. everything what you need to for your staff team.

• Ban
  • Unban
  • KIck
  • Bug Report - integrated with Discord
  • Discord Webhooks for bugs, kicking, unbanning and banning players…
  • Report System (Accept Report, Done Report)
  • Noclip
  • Spectate
  • God Mode, Invisibility etc.
  • Admin Menu ingame
  • Admin Chat
  • Duty System like this: DUTY SYSTEM
  • Commands Like: Goto, Bring Player, Teleport to blip etc.

There is a video preview so if you are interested in, just watch video!.

VIDEO PREVIEW - ADMIN SYSTEM

TEBEX LINK - ADMIN SYSTEM

MY OTHER RELEASES

[TEBEX] - Drug Sales
[TEBEX] - Amazon Job
[TEBEX] - Heroin
[TEBEX] - Farmer Job (UPDATED 15.06.2021)
[TEBEX] - Admin DUTY System
[TEBEX] - CRYPTO SYSTEM - UPDATED 15.06.2021
[TEBEX] - Custom Mining RIG [BTC]-UPDATED 19.06.2021
[TEBEX] - VehicleShop
[TEBEX] - WeaponShop
[TEBEX] - Advanced Drugs-UPDATED 20.06.2021
[TEBEX] - Chopshop - UPDATED 15.06.2021
[TEBEX] - License Plate System - UPDATED 15.06.2021

SCRIPT PACKS:

[TEBEX] - PACK [3]
[TEBEX] - PACK [4]
[TEBEX] - PACK [5]
[TEBEX] - PACK [6]
[TEBEX] - CRYPTO SCRIPT PACK

For all of my scripts and my customers is support provided!

° UPDATE 07.07.2021

• Added Duty System into admin system!

• Added Admin Chat to admin system!

2 Likes

not trying to be a dick, but for 24 I dont think its worth nothing, have seen better menus with better stuff, all the features I saw were default/on every other menu, btw also the txadmin newer artifacts have godly built in menu with all the most needed features for free (just my opinion tho, good luck) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!

Sure why not, people are free to choose what they want, every stuff free or paid is unique in some way!

The issue here is that, indeed, @hugokristjan is correct - from the description, there is NOTHING unique that you note. Everything described is already included in free-release admin menus, so why would anyone in their right mind pay 24 USD for this when they can allegedly the same for 24 USD less than that (no pun intended)?
I highly recommend that you highlight the uniqueness of your menu and why it’d be a good purchase.

Correct, there is like things everyting will be running for 1 resource that you need, easly integrate with mu duty system becouse most of ppl need it becsoue of streamers etc. Admin menu is currently with few options but its 1.0.0 int version, will be maintained every week. And i have already sold it few times!

There is free resources for admin system but or its to complicated for other ppl or they just want to have everyting in one resources plug and play and ofcourse its still running cpu friendly even if you integrate it with duty system.

Next release will be community work with cooking, cleaning etc. And it will be connected to this one as well.

me neither, but i’d never buy this for 24euro, i have a similar simple admin menu for free

good work , all that into one resource, so everyone have a free script with all these options? then show me. also you didnt show the report system in the video.

Thanks, now my admin system supports admin chat and duty system, you can enable it or disable it to use ingame admin tools :smiley:

Could you add a player list where admins could see all the players in the server and have options to spectate, kick, ban, etc to players?

Will be pushed next updated.