[PAID][ESX][QB][VRP] AV House Robbery

Preview: AV House Robbery Script [Fivem][GTA V] - YouTube

Features:

• Works with: ESX, QBCore, VRP (by dunko) and Standalone.

• Easy Config and installation.

• Synched props and animations.

• Interiors are furnished shells spawned meters below house entry door and removed when no needed to save memory.

• Small chance to trigger silent alarm on lockpick use and alert cops.

• Police can raid houses with command (or you can place the event on your radial menu).

• Currently 2 shells available, 1 extra shell will be available in the next days.

• Small chance of spawning a safe with special rewards.

• Player cooldown to prevent the same person farms the robbery all day and night.

• Discord logs if someone tries to trigger the reward event with a LUA injector.

Buy here: TEBEX SHOP

7 Likes

Can 2 people rob same house together?

Not as a team

Good work!

Is there a way to make it so police can raid without having to reset there job using /setjob as this is an issue im having with this script.

2 Likes

Have a question about this. How can you make a interior like that ? im just wanna to make a custom shell with interior like that

I don’t have any purchase under the name of M1SBAH, send a DM with your Tebex Transaction ID in order to receive any support. Thanks

1 Like

is open source?

Is this script still being supported?

Yep (5 char)

1 Like

looking to buy but i want to know will this work on the lc map can i change house robbery locations?

Is there a setting on config for how many cops are needed before you can do a robbery?

there isnt currently, would be dope to see this script get an update! Some more props for robberies and such.

But currently only thing restricting is time.

1 Like