[PAID] [ESX] Clink Multicharacter - Modern ESX Multicharacter System With Variable Slots

:family: Clink Multicharacter

:man: ESX Multicharacter Script with Modern Responsive UI :woman:

Clink Multicharacter is a next-generation ESX multicharacter script for FiveM. Utilizing a modern, responsive, and fully customizable UI, you can give your players the best rp experience. This multicharacter script modifies identifiers, so will be easily compatible with all other ESX scripts. You can modify the number of slots overall, per user steam, per user discord, or by using discord roles! Further, characters are hot-swappable with the latest version of ESX Legacy!

Fully compatible with ESX Legacy 1.9.4

Features

• :family: Create / Play As / Delete Characters
  • :man: Hot swap characters without relogging
  • :paintbrush: Modern, Responsive UI
  • :art: Customizable Branding
  • :gear: Highly Configurable
  • :sparkles: Optimized (~0.00 - 0.02ms)
  • :globe_with_meridians: Configurable Locales
  • :abacus: Configure custom amount of slots (overall, per steam id, discord id, or discord role id)

Click Here For a Video Preview

Purchase on Tebex

Screenshots

Compatibility / Prerequisites

• Tested and developed on ESX Legacy. Use the latest version.
  • Requires oxmysql
  • If you would like discord role checking functionality, you must have discordroles installed
  • Developed using esx_skin and skinchanger. This means it is compatible with fivem-appearance by default. If you need to change this, you can do so in the unencrypted client/spawning.lua file
  • That’s it!

Planned Additions

• Ability to edit characters

Installation

1. Ensure all prerequisites are installed.
  2. Set Config.Multichar to true in es_extended
  3. Edit config.lua to your liking.
  4. Modify locale/en.lua to add your server name for the footer.
  5. Restart the server.

License

License

No warranty is provided in any form. Any responsibility for damages caused by this resource rest solely with the user. The author(s) of this script accept no liability. By using this resource, you agree to the following terms…

• The license must remain unmodified and in its original state, installed with the resource in your server.
  • You may not redistribute, modify and redistribute, or claim this work as your own. Any modifications you make to this resource must be for personal use only.

My Other Scripts

:dollar: Clink Banking - All In One ESX Banking and Investing Script
:briefcase: Clink Job Center - ESX Job Center with Integrated Apps, Discord Perms, and Auto Grades

is this still esx_multicharacter but with css re UI only?

1 Like

Everything is custom coded by me.

Hey,

I get this error:
SCRIPT ERROR: ?:-1: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field ‘lastname’)

You most likely have existing characters in your database which do not have all the fields filled out. I suggest making sure you imported the SQL file and cleared your user database before using the script.

Fixed it Thank You :slight_smile: Thats a great Script very very nice work thats exactly what I searched for months :slight_smile: Absolutely worth it ! :+1:

1 Like

Most likely the garage you are using does not use xPlayer.getIdentifier() or similar. I suggest looking into that script to be sure it is searching by identifier instead of using something else.

As for the datastore, be sure you have cleared your database from any old characters. I am not exactly sure how that script works, but most likely you’ll have to do some updates.

As usual, be sure you have followed the install instructions correctly, including the es_extended replacements. If you need more help, feel free to contact me here or on Discord.

1 Like

Release Version 0.2.0

• Added configurable baseline slot number
  • Added ability to define certain discord roles, ids, or steam ids of users to authorize more slots for them (see bottom of config.lua)
  • Added configuration option for gender to be stored lowercase
  • Added server check for slot number validity (added a locale entry for this)
  • Added unencrypted file for custom server logic on character creation / deletion

Note: Discord roles functionality requires discordroles to function

Download Here: https://keymaster.fivem.net/asset-grants

will this work with fivem-appearance ?

1 Like

Yes, I use it and it works great! You may have to modify the spawn logic slightly but it’s not hard.

Whenever I try to make a new character, the esx_identity character creator screen pops up. How can I disable it?

You can not use this resource and esx_identity at the same time, since that resource is for single character creation only! Disable esx_identity.

I cannot use the character creator without it

Sorry? Character creation (I assume you mean the skin) has nothing to do with esx_identity. This is a esx_identity replacement that allows for multiple character creations. Skin creation is handled by esx_skin or fivem_appearance etc

The ‘awaiting scripts’ loading icon in the bottom right of the screen never goes away now?

This occurs when you do not spawn in successfully. Make sure you carefully followed the install guide including all es extended replacements.

Okay. Silly question, but should I remove my existing esx_identity and esx_multicharacter files, yeah?

1 Like

Of course. You can not use esx_identity, esx_multicharacter, or any other character systems with this one.

Also, set these settings in es_extended config.lua…

Config.Multichar                = false -- Enable support for esx_multicharacter
Config.Identity                 = true -- Select a characters identity data before they have loaded in (this happens by default with multichar)

is it possible to implement a character swapping function? so you don’t have to leave the server to change characters. we use a debugging character for testing purposes, and would love to just swap to that character if a problem shows up, instead of leaving the server to join as the debugging character.

Due to the fact that a lot of ESX scripts trigger loading functions on the first load, a function like this would probably not work well and break a lot of scripts in your server. To avoid questions and issues spurring from this, it is not a planned feature.