[PAID] [ESX] Clink Job Center - Auto Grades, Integrated Apps, and Discord Perms

:briefcase: Clink Job Center

:necktie: ESX Job Center with Modern UI, Integrated Applications, and Advanced Discord Permissions :construction_worker_man:

Clink Job Center is a next-generation ESX Job Center script for FiveM. Utilizing a modern, responsive, and fully customizable UI, you can give your players the best rp experience. With this script, you can define as many jobs as you want players to choose from, and enable them to only be able to take the job if they have specific Discord roles! Players will be granted the correct job grade based on their Discord roles as well, and can be automatically promoted or demoted based on Discord roles! Finally, players are able to submit applications for jobs from directly within the job center, which are then sent to a Discord webhook.

Features

• :briefcase: Fully featured job center
  • :paintbrush: Modern, Responsive UI
  • :art: Customizable Branding
  • :gear: Highly Configurable
  • :sparkles: Optimized (~0.01 - 0.03ms)
  • :globe_with_meridians: Full Discord Permissions:
    • Automatic job grade based on Discord roles
    • Automatic Promotion/Demotion based on Discord roles
    • Sets player back to default job (unemployed) if they do not have the correct Discord roles for their selected job
    • Detects when players do not have permission for a job and can show unavailable or an apply button
  • :clipboard: Integrated Applications:
    • External Application Links
    • Integrated Applications - define fully custom applications (text, textarea, number, select) and have user submissions automatically output to a Discord webhook
  • :abacus: Editable notifications - defaults to ESX.ShowNotification

Purchase on Tebex

Screenshots

Compatibility / Prerequisites

• Tested and developed on ESX Legacy. Will almost certainly work with ESX V1 Final, v1.2 and v1.1. For V1 Final, follow these steps for compatibility.
  • Requires discordroles to be installed and fully configured.
  • That’s it!

Possible Additions

• Review submitted applications in game
  • Track which users have submitted applications to which jobs, preventing spam

Installation

1. Ensure all prerequisites are installed.
  2. Edit config.lua to your liking.
  3. Modify locale/en.lua to add your server name for the footer.
  4. Add start clink-job-center to your server.cfg.
  5. Restart the server.

License

No warranty is provided in any form. Any responsibility for damages caused by this resource rest solely with the user. The author(s) of this script accept no liability. By using this resource, you agree to the following terms…

• The license must remain unmodified and in its original state, installed with the resource in your server.
  • You may not redistribute, modify and redistribute, or claim this work as your own. Any modifications you make to this resource must be for personal use only.

My Other Scripts

:dollar: Clink Banking - All In One ESX Banking and Investing Script
:family: Clink Multicharacter - ESX Multicharacter Script with Modern Responsive UI

1 Like

Preview?

I usually only do screenshots for my stuff (just is easier than making a video lol) but I can work on something. I also did not include a picture of the webhook embed message, so I will upload that now.

I have like 20 jobs and cant show all on the list as there is no scroll function and only 8 show up.

Adding a scroll function to the first list would fix this or maybe be able to choose what jobs go to which location so each location could have 8?

1 Like

You can edit the nui files as they are all open. Adding scroll functionality is pretty easy if you know what you’re doing.

when i go into the select job and hit cancel and try to back out. player basically freezes in place and doesnt allow me to do anything