Clink Banking is a next-generation ESX banking script for FiveM. Never before has one script combined banking actions and an in-game stock market that uses both real life and lore stocks, and it is my goal to add so much more to this script in the near future.
- Full Banking Functionality (Deposit, Withdraw, Transfer)
- Working ATMs/Banks
- Fully Configurable Stock Market Using Real and/or Lore Stocks
- Working Live Graph Showing Accounts Over Time
- Account and Investment History
- Modern UI Design
- Highly Configurable (See Below)
- Optimized (~0.02 - 0.04ms)
- Works with Multichar (uses identifiers)
- Configurable Locales
Purchase on Tebex
Dashboard - Opened with
Banking Screen (Not at ATM by Default)
Banking Screen (When at ATM by Default)
- Banking Options Restricted to ATMs Only
- Open ATM key
- Splash name and icon
- ATM / Bank Blip Configuration
- Bank Locations / ATM Models
- Enable/Disable Investing (Stock Market)
- Stock Price Update Frequency
- Player Actions Affect Stock Prices (No Effect Currently)
- Enable Real Stocks (Must have an IEX API account - See Below)
- Enable Lore Stocks and configure volatility
- Tested and developed on ESX Legacy. Will almost certainly work with ESX V1 Final, v1.2 and v1.1.
- Requires mysql-async and to load the required SQL files into your es_extended database.
- Requires cron
- That’s it!
- Ensure all prerequisites are installed.
- Ensure the SQL files have been loaded into the database
- Edit all config files in the config directory (
a. In order to use real stocks, you must sign up for an account on IEX Cloud
b. The free tier should be good for about 2 stocks when updating every 5 minutes, or 8 stocks when updating every 15 minutes. I have no connection to IEX Cloud, it was just the easiest and cheapest option to use.
c. Simply paste in your API Key into the config file under
StockConfig.apiTokenand everything else is automatic.
start clink-bankingto your server.cfg.
- Restart the server
- ESX Society Banking Accounts
- Player actions affect stock prices
- Custom Colors
- Player Billing (Send Invoices to other players)
- Account Sub-Division (Credit Cards)
- Loans (Send another player money temporarily)
- Due to how accounts are snapshotted (to save database resources), transactions are not immediately represented in the live graph. This will be patched in the future.
- Your user table (SQL) must be utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT utf8mb4_general_ci. You can change this by running
ALTER TABLE users CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;on your ESX database.
No warranty is provided in any form. Any responsibility for damages caused by this resource rest solely with the user. The author(s) of this script accept no liability. By using this resource, you agree to the following terms…
- The license must remain unmodified and in its original state, installed with the resource in your server.
- You may not redistribute, modify and redistribute, or claim this work as your own. Any modifications you make to this resource must be for personal use only.