[PAID] Advanced Sell Drugs To NPC | ESX/QB

Drug selling system for NPCs with an original design with a very positive interaction for the role of your city. NPCs will decide if they want to buy drugs from you or if they prefer to rob you or call the police… all accompanied by a beautiful UI and realistic animations. Fully customisable.

• Advanced NPC Interaction System, with different possibilities (Accept drug sale, call the police or steal the drug from you).

• Drug sales with animated UI. Original, intuitive and modern design.

• Realistic animations.

• You can add your own items and images. Maximum 6 sellable drugs (expandable in future updates).

• 100% configurable. Easy pre-made translations (also in HTML), in Spanish (es), English (en) and French (fr).

• Editable aesthetics.

• You can easily integrate your own Dispatch for police alerts, but also includes a complete police alert.

• Fully optimised. Resmon 0.0 and in use 0.2 maximum.

• The script is protected through the Escrow System, you can configure almost everything in config.lua, function.lua and policealert.lua, you can also change the style in html.

We would like to thank @bitc0de for his help on this project. It’s a pleasure to have him as an inspiration.:heart:

:movie_camera:Youtube showcase

:shopping_cart: Buy via Tebex

More scripts :point_down:

:fire: Job Center
:fire: Farmer Job

Code is accessible No (except config and design)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1500 aprox
Requirements ESX/QB
Support Yes
8 Likes

Here we go! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::raised_hands:

1 Like

do you have area sales?

1 Like

I can add it in the next update if you want😄 @negritoh8

I am interested in having that option if it can be

2 Likes

Of course, if you buy it, go to my support discord and I will adapt it for you. @HyprelI

1 Like

¡NEW UPDATE 09/07!

We are listening to suggestions, that’s why we bring this uptade less than 24H after V2 release.

• :fire: Now you have the option to restrict sales by areas/zones, being able to add as many areas/zones as you wish.

• :fire: Now you can choose what kind of money the npc will pay you with.

• :fire: Now you have the option to have the npc pay you with items, this option is useful for people who have money as an item.

3 Likes

Nice job

1 Like

Thxx😄

I’ve buyed the v1, and the V2 is beautifull ! Nice work men !

1 Like

Is this open source?

1 Like

The script is protected through the Escrow System, you can configure almost everything in config.lua, function.lua and policealert.lua, you can also change the style in html.:grinning: @Texasboicoby2021

Thank you very much @snoopydrop34 , if you like the style get ready for much more to come.:sunglasses:

1 Like

this release is fire asf!! :fire: :fire: yeet.

1 Like

This is awesome! :fire::fire:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Thank you, I will continue to bring things like this!

¡NEW UPDATE 12/07!

• :fire: Now you can add a maximum that you can sell to each item.

• :fire: Added the option that the NPC does not want to buy drugs from you.

• :fire: Also added the possibility to adjust the probability that the npc doesn’t want to buy anything from you.

When the NPC robs you. Can you retrieve the items by killing them?

1 Like

Also any chance of the eye target system being utilized

1 Like