[MLO] 4x4 Driving School

MLO 4x4 Driving School

YouTube video: Click to see
Tebex (mlo): Click to go (18.91 EUR*)
Tebex (mlo+car): Click to go (20.50 EUR*)

*Tax included

MLO map positioned on Eclipse Boulevard street. Includes driving school car and 3 rooms. In the main room there is the office, relaxation room, individual study room. In the staff room there is a reserved area where the staff of the school car can change or put down their personal belongings. In the room dedicated to the lessons there are chairs facing the blackboards and 4 PCs to be able to take quizzes to prepare for the exam.

Coordinates: -293.19, 272.69, 88.67

barra

Other works:

3 Likes

can i make just one little suggestion …

iv noticed on you mlos you use the same texture for the whole floor … try braking the textures up a little :slight_smile: apart from that nice job dude

1 Like

Thanks, as soon as I have some time I improve it with the advice given.

1 Like

also for example

here i would of put a frame with sliding doors then used an other floor texture in the class room :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok I get it, Thanks

1 Like

most welcome dude

1 Like

Does this already have a road course or will we have to build one? Not difficult, mind you, I was just curious.

1 Like

I’m not sure if I understood what you wrote, I try to answer you anyway. The parking place at the back already exists and also the narrow streets that lead it there. This is only the map and has nothing to do with the scripts, they are to be configured based on this map changed the position of the track for the test drive and the blip for the positioning of the test.

I mean a road test to get your license. Something like esx_dmvschool but it doesn’t matter to me if it’s ESX. Making the course (markers, prompts) is easy enough in that resource to make a new one from your school. I was just curious to see if you already made one. No worries. I hope I made that clear enough, English is my first language, but I suck at it. :laughing:

1 Like

I had thought about releasing the script version as well to include a full package. Maybe in a few days I will release it too so as to make everything more complete! Don’t worry English is my language either.

See, I didn’t make the joke clear. English is my only language, I just don’t always make myself clear to non English speakers. Not anything they do, just I don’t use simple English that passes translation easily. I use idioms and big words. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

nice job! I love the unique branding

1 Like

Thanks dear!

1 Like