Looking for a server that has it together

Hi I’m Alex M. The founder of Phoenix Ultimate RP. We are a wide spread FiveM RP server that is based out of Phoenix Arizona . I have ran other servers that had well over 400 members, I hope to exceed that number. Here’s a link to our Discord it would be greatly appreciated if you joined. PS. You won’t regret it! https://discord.gg/aaK8U3t

Check out Post Gaming Roleplay, We are constantly looking for new members. Join our discord https://discord.gg/JH7KHBS

Official FiveM Community Forum Post: Post Gaming Roleplay (PGRP) Looking for Members,LEO/EMS/Dispatch | Best Roleplay Server To Join

You would greatly enjoy our community! Come check it out!

Hey FiveM user! I am here to try to help our whitlisted community to grow. Michigan State Roleplay is a fantastic community. We have over 1,000 members! We have 3 LEO departments to choose from, Michigan State Police, Wayne County Sherriff Office, and Detroit Police Department. All of our LEO cars are based off of real life. We have an amazing dev team creating over 100+ civilian cars for you to use. If you are intrested in joining our server, fill out a Whitlist Application and complete a short little exam to show you know our rules and you are in! Here is a link to our FiveM fourm page so you can get more information there. Michigan State Roleplay | T0K0VOIP | EUP | Whitelisted | 17+ | vMenu | Michigan State Police, City Police, & County Police | Please use this Discord link to join our discord https://discord.gg/2yKJU33

Michigan State Roleplay || Official Discord

Michigan State Roleplay was founded in April of 2019 and has since grown to over 1100 members. We are a whitelisted community who utilizes vMenu to encourage the free flow of roleplay and aim to accurately represent Michigan Law Enforcement as it would be experienced. We have many former, current, and aspiring law enforcement officers in our community from Michigan and around the world.

Our Website: https://michiganstateroleplay.net/
Discord: https://discord.gg/Rw5n79X
Department of Public Safety

We have several departments for you to chose from covering all basis of Michigan level law enforcement as well as several others in the making such as the US Coast Guard to encourage water roleplay.

Currently Available Departments:

The Michigan State Police & Michigan Department of Natural Resources
The Wayne County Sheriffs Office
The Detroit Police Department
The Detroit Fire Department
Each department has several subdivisions, some of the most common being:

Air Support Unit
Canine Team Unit
Motorbike Unit
Gang & Narcotics
Traffic Enforcement Unit
Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
SWAT / Emergency Support Teams

Civilians
We also have a very active civilian department, our civilian department is constantly hosting events and even has a Federal Aviation Administration in order to qualify members to utilize aircraft. Some of our most recent events include the MSRP Racing Series where you can win prizes and also organized weekly events such as a Fight Night, Gumball Race, Parades, etc.

Hello all

I wanna thank everyone who has posted their respective servers. I for 1 would like to apologize for not messaging here in a long time. My PC has been down and I have just now gotten it back up and better than ever. I will try to get on these servers as I can. Feel free for anyone wanting to post their community that feels their server fits the needs of not just myself but those looking for this kind of home to keep posting.

I would like to stress this point though to many of you server admins. Listen I get it, this community is cool and the right atmosphere can put your server on the map.

What I ask though for those that are new or seasoned is please place your egos to the side. You don’t get to the level of No Pixel, LA:RP, Family or the likes by being “emotionally charged” like I try to get many to understand. At the end of the day you are a studio and your rper’s are your actors. When a RPer shows up who is very skilled in shooting and guns you down and has properly rp’d do not get in your feelings and want to ban them. Remember its your studio think how you want your studios content to be presented to the world. Your servers big break will not come in months or a year but over time. The more you focus on the culture of your community and its atmosphere the more you will see positive growth.

Also if you aren’t a people person have admins in place who understand you and communicate with you in place who can address the community.

Lastly, understand you will get rper’s from different walks of life and backgrounds. Just because you do not understand something or may willingly ignorant of a situation doesn’t mean you should ban people off your server. I see this all too often and end up watching as this kind of thinking and mind set ends up killing off servers in their first few years. Yes I said years. If you are going to open a server to the public you need to think of the long game. Again you area studio creating art. Let your artist create.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. One last thing, yes I lied. Drama, drama, dram, DRAMA! You need it but you need the right drama. Start implementing situations where people need to think out the box and if people stream create with the streamers content that grabs their audience. If you don’t have reddit page about your server that is fan made and they aren’t cheering or complaining about your community only. your doing something wrong. Let the fans get in their feelings and grow attached to your creators. Also always be willing to push out more creators and have them move on to new servers where theirs skills can shine by way your server shines. This isn’t easy to do but take time in learning to “Run your business”

Late

1 Like

Welcome to San Andreas Island
Visit our Website
Join our Discord
We are an adult 18+ Community, our average member age is 20-40yo.
FX Hybrid Server Operation: We have amazing.pretty much anything people could dream of as far as fivem assets (Custom MLO’s, Skinning, Packs, Models, Custom Scripts). We will not settle on anything but the best quality products. Smooth stable 32slot Server - Menu Based.

-We are currently seeking administrative members and persons on the civilian side of the operation to form a unique experience for our visitors. Areas of interest would be Media Personnel (Weazel News Team, Coast Guard, Judges, Lawyers, Mayor and Governor. These job roles are strictly whitelisted.

-Also interviewing Fire/EMS Department Heads

Candidates should:

• Be 18 years or older.
  • Have a strong desire to build a community.
    *Have a clear and articulate vision for unique server success.
    *Not be stereotypical Five M Brainwashed into one way thinking.

We hire people into positions based on standards and requirements versus time on a server.
Candidates should:

Visit our Website
Join our Discord

Visit our Website: www.sanandreasisland.com
Contact us on discord: San Andreas Island RP

Hello, I am part of a Serious RolePlay community Called BCRP, a DOJ like community; and would be interested in you joining. We are a whitelist server that takes everything very seriously and care about our members. We would like to extend out an invitation to you, and anyone who would like to join and have some serious RP.
Sincerely, Kronk; Co-Owner of BCRP
Discord Invite | https://discord.gg/mKSybkc

I come from another server called, “California Department Of Justice Role Play”. This server is slowly trying to grow and we are working on our final rebranding. I am going around to small communities who are possibly willing to merge into our community and join our member base. We do offer your members ranks close if not exactly the ranks in your community into ours! We have members that come from communities such as ORP, ELRP, and much other large communities, and some with IRL jobs in the field of Emergency Services. I am willing to speak with my management and see about merging if you agreed to this and spoke with your fellow management. This is totally open and free of choice to your management. If you accept, please inform me ASAP, if you decline, inform me and I will leave your server and continue my tours elsewhere. I fully respect any and all decisions and will answer any follow up questions.
The things we can guarantee with the merge:

- Nice welcoming community

- Good staff

- Recruitment

- Positions in departments possibly up to Corporal or Sergeant

- Experiences members

- Discord Invite Link - https://discord.gg/vSTgWxC

Hey! Not sure if you are still looking for a community, but here at GCRP we are still looking for some people to join our adventure! If you would like to check out our forum page and the discord there will be some links below! Thank you :slight_smile:

So I am a bit late to the party and have no idea if you are still looking but I will still put it out there. I definately get the cookie cutter aspect as it seems the server list is flooded with mediocre servers with a decent player count that strangle good small servers trying to get on their feet.

I don’t completely understand the cops must win aspect. Are you talking about people forcing scenarios or scripting? We just have our LEO always match the numbers of civilians to make sure its a fun experience for both sides.

We were whitelisted and have switched off the whitelist for a bit to try to grow our player base. Also we are currently V Menu but are in the works of creating an ESX server as well so that players also have the choice of either.

When we were whitelisted we were age restricted to 15-16+ and all members went through application and interview processes to make sure they were mature enough to join.

If you are interested:

You should check us out! We got everything your looking for :slight_smile:

Sorry to revive this but thank you all for the reposes. I will look into these servers this week if they are up and running still.

Come join Illinois State Roleplay! Discord is discord.gg/isrp

Hello Cadmus_Charles,

I would like for you to check out a new project of mine, Commonplace Roleplay. I used to run a server known as NYCRP, but decided to change it up. Commonplace Roleplay offers its players a variety of things to do. We are currently moving into a Closed Beta, but mainly trying to grow our discord with only the best role-players.

Looking into the server, it is a fully economy based, purchasable addon cars, a wide variety of purchasable properties, and open interiors, quality police vehicles from top tier developers, along with a multitude of scripts.

Roleplay wise, we want different outcomes (instead of having cops always win) as long as it’s done in a realistic manner. We also want to have intricate organizations and criminals that can branch out and go from Commonplace to Strongest!

I want to make Commonplace Roleplay into a server where we leave out the “Cops must-win”, “Salty OOC”, “Meta Gaming Police”, etc. because that ruins the experience for many people.

There are Definity some cons such as that we are a small server, but we know how to conduct ourselves well. And that we haven’t established a fully functioning police department yet because I want to wait to see more people in the server and decide who is better for this position. As you may know, an empire is not built overnight. We must first lay down the foundation from which we will build from.

Sincerely,
Misfit

American Life Roleplay

American Life Roleplay is looking for members. We have a dedicated team for development listening to suggestions by the community we look to create. The server has lots of interiors, vehicles, and addons for all your RP ideas. Our rules allows you to have fun, unique, and professional RP’s with minimum restrictions. ALRP also features some ESX mods allowing you to have more realistic and fun RP’s with different things to do around the map. ALRP Syndicate is also available to live out your dream of being in everything from the mob to motorcycle clubs.

In ALRP we have multiple departments anyone can apply for:
:police_car: Los Santos Police Department
:police_officer: Blaine County Sheriffs Office
:oncoming_police_car: San Andreas State Police
:man_firefighter: San Andreas Fire Rescue
:rotating_light: Dispatch

:man_police_officer: We have many subdivisions for the police to join:

-Gang Intelligence Unit

• Federal Bureau of Investigation
    -Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
  • Natural Resources
  • SWAT and SRT
  • K9
  • Motorcycle Unit
  • Air Unit

:shirt: custom EUP and vehicles to use for every department and subdivision.

:firecracker: In ALRP we have Crime Syndicates:

• The crime syndicate allows for restricted gang style RP to prevent chaos. The ALRP Syndicate gives you the choice to join 1 of the groups for organized crime RP. If that’s racketeering, smuggling drugs, extortion, or protection you can be certain that it will be more high risk high reward.

:oncoming_automobile: 300+ Custom Cars to use in a wide range of categories and customization options.

:man: lots of EUP customization for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:house: lots of interiors and add on buildings for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:moneybag: We also support ESX that allows for more interactive RP’s

We have:
Stable 30 Slot server
CAD
Lots of emotes and vMenu options
ESX implementation
Relaxed server rules and staff

Is this still a thing, if so I’d like to join but the discord link expired

It’s not a thing anymore however im in the process of making a new one that i can post here once it is up.

If you are still interested in joining a community, here is a good one that i found.

What is Everest Roleplay Well I’ll tell you?

We are a newly starting community for FiveM we have multiple things to offer. What we have to offer fire department so when you want to put out fires you can Roleplay as a firefighter or when you want to help others in need. Best, State Do you want to catch those guys going 120mph selling drugs then you are at the right place.

In-game

• Customized State Patrol, BCSO, and EMS vehicles

• Fully customizable EUP through the MP Customization

• Multiple interiors

• Active Staff Team

Discord

• Active Staff Team

• Applications for LEO, Fire-EMS, and even Dispatch

At the end of the day we just want to get on to Role-play so let’s go and enjoy Everest Roleplay today

f8 Connect everestrp.ddns.net