Looking for a server that has it together

Please by all means post your servers. If your can please the op that would save us all some headaches

Im not going to sit here and make a long recruiting post but if you are interested we have just started a new server that is launching tomorrow night check us out if you want

I’m not going to beat around the bush here, I am an admin over at ConflictRP, we are not released yet but we are releasing April 19th. I personally prefer criminal RP over roleplaying as a cop like most server admins do, so I 100% get the “cops must win” mentality you always come across, and I always fight for that to not be a thing! Our server is going to be both public and whitelist (where you are required to be 16+ and mature).

We have a number of highly experienced cops even some who are IRL cops too! We have updates planned for close after launch where bank robberies and businesses will be implemented and they will be in depth and unique.

You asked for a weekness, honestly with us not being released yet I can’t really answer this but our economy might not be everyones cup of tea… I say this because we want a nice balanc where you can still earn money to live but not enough money so that everyone has a super car within a week of playing. But one of our biggest selling points is probably that we have a fully custom built framework which will allow us to pretty much make anything possible! If you want to check us out, feel free if not thats cool.

Discord: https://crp.gg/discord
Twitter: @ConflictRP
Forums: https://forums.conflictrp.com/

Thank you for your response and also responding back with some really solid answers. I will be looking forward to your opening and I have joined your Discord.

1 Like

Give this server a try… Fully Custom, Great Staff and still new… :FSN: Fusion Roleplay | Fully Custom Framework | NEED EMS and LEO | Non- Whitelisted | Serious Roleplay |

Still looking please share your server

Keep em coming

bump ba ba ba bump

In all honesty, as you’ve probably already noticed, it’s close to impossible to find a server that fits you. Especially because as you can see many users simply advertise their server without even thinking whether they meet your needs.

The good servers on FiveM don’t advertise here because they simply don’t have to. Despite you not sounding too fond of public servers, I still highly suggest you sort the server list by player count and go down the list. A full server means people like it. Of course a lot will still be the typical copy paste servers with little to stand apart, but there are some gems inside.

That’s how I have personally always found servers to play on. Some of these “gems” also have a second whitelist server that you can gain access to after proving you fit their culture.

I honestly don’t think you’ll find a server here with all your needs especially for you wanting it to be whitelisted. Most whitelisted servers that will reply here will most likely just be run by a couple of friends with little to no solid userbase.

I hope some of these tips and recommendations helps you

Glad to see a Mod who stated it as well. I hope many of you that see this will read what he stated and take a second to look at yourselves and what you are promoting and ask “Am I doing enough in a providing a quality server or should I maybe take some more time to invest in my craft?”

Where would you find whitelisted servers? I have gone through many “popular public” servers and found that they are “popular” for most of what I stated and less on RP. I know there are more servers outside of No Pixel and The Family RP. There is no way these are the best servers out there? Hell to keep it a buck no I am finding every server now is a frickening No Pixel rip off now. Its outrageous.

In regards to making a server I am kinda thinking that many of these big servers are paying their dev’s in some sort of way. I don’t that is just my crazy thought. I digress, what is one to do

Check it out

Its been hard but hell with it. Bump

Hello there, we at Continuem Rolplay try to give you the best experience as possible. Here’s a summary of how it all got started. I always played on SA:MP roleplay servers and learned everything I know now about roleplaying on those servers. Then I tried to get my friends into roleplaying but they didn’t like SAMP but much preffered FIVEM and we were like yeah lets give it a go. But we didn’t really find a server that we liked and it was all pretty vague and repetitive. So thats when I started to try and develop my own server with my friends, we are now in a phase where we feel it’s really enjoyable and so we’ve decided to make it public now! We currently have group of around 8 people who play it regularly, and are welcoming everyone who will behave and roleplay normally like adults.

We are currently recruiting Police officers and EMS, if you feel like you can do that job you can apply for it on our discord and I will put you through a rp test, if you are capable enough you will be hired!

List of illegal activities:

• Drugs: Weed, Coke, Opium and Meth, the locations of those must be discovered through RP, we currently have a few players who will give you hints.
    -Car thief: You have to bring a stolen car from A to B, but be aware cops will be alerted!
    -Burglary: If you buy the proper vehicle (Box Ville) you have the option to rob houses at night, be aware tho, if you get cought the police will be alerted!
    -Rob Stores/Banks: Locations once again have to be found trough RP, you will need to equip a weapon and get in the orange circle, then the police will be alerted and you have to defend yourself against the cops, the longer you survive the more money you get!
    -Illegal cargo: - As a truckdriver you have the choice to drive illegal cargo, pays more, but if you get cought you are in big trouble!
    -And more…

Legal jobs:

• Police (whitelisted)
  • EMS (whitelisted)
  • Garbage man
  • Fueler
  • Fisherman
  • Lumberjack
  • Mechanic
  • Miner
  • Pizza boy
  • Diver
  • Taxi driver
  • Truckdriver
  • and more…

We also have alot of functionality on our server, personal garages, player owned shops, police radio and much more. We pretty much stacked everything we liked from servers into one server while keeping the roleplay aspect alife! Currently have a player base of 8 people (18+). But everyone is more then welcome to join if you can behave normally! If you want to find out more you may join our Discord and leave suggestions and I will try to implement it ASAP! Currently not alot of custom vehicles, but we are adding those once we get the base perfected! We hope to see you on the server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/t2Y4RyM
IP: 134.255.233.100:32042

I would check out GMAC (GTA Mobile Alabama Clan), we are a police roleplaying server that has been alive since 2013. We started out on Grand Theft Auto IV and switched over to GTA V when FiveM released.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DONAVANJR1

@Cadmus_Charles I’m currently on the hunt for the same type of server you are. Have you found anything promising?

Olden Times RP Is An Upcoming FiveM Server That Offers A lot For Our Members.
Our Goal Is To Grow And Have Packed Out Servers But Most Importantly Having Good & Professional RP!
Our Server Is Well Developed and Always Maintained! We Also Add Scripts/Vehicles That The People At Olden TImes RP Want!
We Have 4 Departments!

Civilian Operations
San Andreas State Police
San Andreas Fire/EMS Department
San Andreas Communications Department!!

We Have Custom and Paid LEO & Civilian Vehicles!
We Also Have A CAD/MDT and A Forums Page!
Don’t Have FiveM? No Worries, You Can Still Be Part Of The Fun! Our Dispatch Department Is Free For Anyone To Join even if you dont have FiveM!

Come Join Us So We Can Grow and Enjoy Olden Times RolePlay!

:oncoming_police_car: LEO • Fire • EMS • Dispatch
:cop: Serious RP • Active Staff
:hammer:Custom Scripts/Vehicles • vMenu

Please NOTE: We are still growing and need more people to play!!!

STREET JUSTICE ROLEPLAY
Welcome to street justice roleplay a unique serious fictional roleplaying community
where all of your judge dredd dreams come true
We are a fairly new GTA V RP community on Fivem looking to expand our community
to greater heights
Join us on our amazing unique adventure today!!

Our Divisions:
-Street judges
-PSI & Urban intelligence
-Med Ops
-Airwatch
-Support & Technical opoerations judges (TEK)
-Black ops (Special weapons and tactics operators)
-SJS judges

Join our community today 
                                        For more information contact wolf#7573

Cons of the server:

• A very different environment than what most players are used to.
  • No real life departments
  • Only one department and several specialty divisions

https://hillbillybran89.wixsite.com/website Come Check out Legion

Who are we?

idunnoanymorePower RP is an established roleplay community that was founded on the 1st of February 2020 with three highly motivated developers who aimed to bring a realistic, ethical and enjoyable roleplay experience to the FiveM community. After initially starting off as a small project, Power RP has expanded far past this and continues to bring new, improved features to enhance the roleplaying experience along with features and updates the community requests and voices for.

Power RP aims to allow each player to create a virtual life where they can create a character who they always managed to be and live their wildest dreams, in simpler terms we try to keep everything within the limits of how your real life would be but in the limits of the Los Santos and the Grand Theft Auto world. The Power RP team is always active and looking for new features and ideas that we know the Power RP community will love.

Our Goals

idunnoanymore

As we progress into 2020, one of our main goals is to of course get up to 32 active players at all times but to also use FiveM’s OneSync feature which allows 64 players in each server allowing us to fit more players into a single server.

Some other goals include:

• Revised businesses that allow full interaction
  • Revised looting system
  • Revised inventory/crafting system
  • Revised player abilities and attribute/leveling system
  • An improved drug system with never before seen drugs
  • Pets!
  • Multiple Servers & expanding our community

What does Power RP have to offer?

idunnoanymore

Main Features:

• Active Staff and Community
  • Custom Properties
  • Realistic Economy With Reasonable Prices (US Based)
  • Anti-cheat Detection Software
  • Vigorous Drug System
  • Numerous Ways To Make Money Aside From Whitelist
  • Realistic Vehicle Handling
  • Highly & Organized Trained Whitelist Services
  • Custom Clothing and Uniforms
  • Customizable Vehicles & Financing
  • Purchasable Aircraft & Unique Imported Cars
  • Multi-Characters Allowing Each Player To Live Up To 4 Lives!

idunnoanymore

Whitelist Jobs:

• Gang’s
  • Dynasty 8
  • Weazel News
  • Vanilla Unicorn
  • Premium Deluxe Motorsport (Car Dealer)
  • Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)
  • Emergency Medical Services & Fire (EMS/Fire Services)
  • San Andreas Public Defender’s Office (Lawyers)
  • Los Santos Transportation Department (Taxi / Uber / Limo / Local Bus Driver)
  • Benny’s Motorworks & Customs (Mechanics / Vehicle Modifications)

idunnoanymore

Passive Jobs

• Fisherman (Fish & Sell Your Catch)
  • Fueler (Fuel Transporter)
  • Lumber Jack (Chop Down Lumber For Some Dough)
  • Miner (Mine Your Way To Gold)
  • Journalist (Weazel News)
  • Slaughterer (Hunt/sell animal remains)
  • Tailor

Media

idunnoanymore

We still haven’t started our server yet because we want the smoothest & enjoyable server before we release this awesome project, but we estimate our launch time to be very soon!

Interested in Power RP?

idunnoanymore

We are glad you’re joining us!

Since we currently don’t have any official website, we are limited right now to Discord, here you can find our basic info and server information which includes all of our rules, information to get started and new player guide which should help you in getting started in Power RP.

Developers You Ask?

idunnoanymore

Since starting Power RP in 2020, Three great and talented friends have been the developers who created the server and discord. With that being said, these three friends spontaneously one day were sick of playing in other servers and holding back their ideas so they created their own discord and FiveM server. From it’s programming, map editing, vehicle development or Discord development, we’re always looking for talented individuals to assist the Power RP team out with this everlasting project.

If you feel you have what it takes and may have some unique skills to provide to our community and its development and bring a new set of skills & ideas to the team, feel free to drop by our discord and open a ticket explaining so Discord: https://discord.gg/ajFQaY Please note, this is a community effort, do not contact me with paid offers or negotiations of pay for work, this is solely against FiveM’s TOS and we are not interested.

idunnoanymore

Thanks for taking an interest in Power RP and taking the time to read through this, we look forward to seeing you soon. - The Power RP Team