5mVelocityVice 🌴 I Cruise & Chill I Dream Server For Any Car Enthusiast I MLOs I Custom Cars I Custom Tracks

Welcome to VelocityVice

Hey! :palm_tree:
My name is Patrick and I am the owner of 5mVelocityVice. We are a community that absolutely LOVES cars. We all share the same passion and show that in the quality of detail on the server. We aim to stand out from other servers by focusing on delivering what our players want! Want a racetrack? Check. MLOs for your roleplay? Check. You just want to drive around and chill? Check.

Our selection of custom cars, track, rims and more aim to attract anyone who is a petrolhead. There is nothing you will be missing out on when playing here. We have the newest Scripts, MLOs, Custom Cars and more!

We aim to supply an amazing freeroam and roleplaying experience. Through a quick and easy whitelisting process we ensure that players can immediately enjoy cruising and chilling on our server. We don’t take this game too serious, but want roleplayers and freeroamers to enjoy their time on this server.

Key Features

• Over 300+ Custom Cars (More being added every week)
  • Over 40+ Car Related MLOs
  • Two Tracks (Drift & Freeroam)
  • Scripts that complement our player bases game

Car Meets and Chill Cruises

JDMs, European and American

Discord Link

10 Likes

Great new server, helpfull owner and loads of stuff to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice will be joining

am I whitelisted yet?

hi im struggling to find your server, iv searched for it on tracky but doesnt come up with anything

ok thanks

is your server whitelisted, if so how do i apply, i have got previous on an RP server, there i am an admin and a bunch of other things

thanks for your help, will definitely check it out, an its possible i will be able to bring a few friends with me if that would be ok

OMG, This server sounds perfect to play. May I have the Discord link as the one attached is expired.

Last time I was on the server it was shut down, probably won’t get it.

Good server!

paano po maging whitelisted?

Amazing!

1 Like

Updated with new pictures of the Driver’s Paradise Island as well as some more member pictures

1 Like

10/10!

1 Like

Fully refresh of the forum post! New framework being used, more pictures and more businesses.

Really nice server, lots to do, really great admins and mods, overall a 10/10

1 Like

Best server if you really like cars and roleplay I mean these guys are putting sooo much effort into it it’s crazy! This server even has a cool feature about custom cars a place called Back Yard Garage can make whatever car you own into something more special it’s really cool! It’s also really easy to get your hands on your own business and its fairly easy to make money aswell!

1 Like

This server is being worked on

This post has been updated with

• Pictures
  • More information