Empty please delete, no longer affiliated

Please delete this post as I am no longer affiliated with the community.

9 Likes

Michigan First Responders is a great Role Play community. I have been on a few other servers and this one is by far the best. There is always 40+ members in the server throughout the day and the role play is great. There is a very active staff team, civilian department, and Law Enforcement departments. The RP on this server is always realistic and fun. I highly recommend you join this server.

Not gonna lie this is one of the best servers I’ve ever played on. They handle their rp very realistically and always stopping FailRP from happening. I highly recommend joining this server if you’re looking for the best realistic rp!

Really great server! Always people on and a lot to do in the server! Amazing😌

Server is always active, great community and active staff. Community is very active in Discord, and the events are a great time!

MFR is the only server I play on. I love Michigan, the custom vehicles, and the realism associated with the RP scenarios people create.

Post bump

So I pay on and off on this server and here is my honest impressions and review:
First the negative:

• Not very welcoming to newcomers by staff and LEOs. I don’t FRP, nor do I run around shooting, but even normal RP but people are just kinda rude. Not overtly, but kinda smug. No one in the LEO groups or staff seemed welcoming to me as a new player here. Asking a question and you feel like they are yelling at you.
  • No application processes to join Fire/LEOs, they want you to go in a recruitment channel, but if you’re not in Eastern time then no one is there making it impossible to join.
    -FAA staff doesn’t review applications, or play favorites. I’m close to getting my license IRL and I’m positive I answered all questions correctly, and there was 5 open FAA slots, yet somehow my application got ignored. After 2 weeks I finally asked (after being recommended to by staff) and was ignored/denied for asking.
    -LEOs are both overly strict at times and some refused to RP. I had a really good criminal RP, and the responding cop (a younger kid maybe?) killed me then, yelled he was 22’ing the RP and drove off… No search, no investigation… Just Scream up code three, shoot me, then run off… ummm… wtf.

The Good:
-Server has some of the least FRP.
-Server itself has decent features and seemed mostly stable)
-decent population on server and varied RP.

While I haven’t left the server, and I would civ/criminal RP in it if my other favs were empty, I won’t be making this my main server. I just don’t feel welcome there. They have their regulars, I guess that’s fine, but if you don’t have a friend already in there don’t count on making it into a dept of any kind to meet peeps and RP. Overall, I can’t recommend new players go here.

Sorry for your experiences, I’ve addressed your issues with all mentioned parties and they’re working to find solutions for your problems.

1 Like

One of the most active communities I have ever been on, with a great community, in depth LEO and Civilian Roleplay. Over 30 players on the server at any given time, never any failrp, and legitimate roleplay from all members of the community, making this the best server I have ever been on the the past 2 years of my time on FiveM.

Im a Commander for WCSO. Good server for some legit RP. Would recommend. New cars just got added for LEO departments and there nice come join us :slight_smile:

Purely an amazing server. The quality of staff is very high and they know what they are doing. The server owner also cares very much about the server and wants to make sure it survives at it’s best. I only play on this server, and will continue only playing on it.

I have been apart of this community for the past few months, I have also been on a few others and I will say the server is Unique. It brings a different perspective. There is RP and a very active member base. The community stays on top of FailRP and people who are breaking the rules. And if you need help you just ask someone, they are all willing to help new people who have questions. You can even walk up to a police station and ask. They are not going to yell at you or anything like that. They realize new players are important and want everyone to have a good time.

This server has a lot of potential, its active and has some pretty cool people in it. the recent addition of events is great i had a lot of fun at the first car show event where discord nitro was given to winners, unfortunately i haven’t been able to attend further events.

Bumping our server post.

Server post bump!

Bumping the server post,.

Post bump, actively accepting whitelist apps.

Bumping our server post

Bumping the server post. Actively processing whitelist applications.

1 Like