[ks-multicharacter] - Advanced multicharacter with discord premium slots

The most advanced mutlicharacter with discord slots for your FiveM server!

PREVIEW

FEATURES

• Discord Slots: You can give extra slots for players who have a custom role in your discord. Example: players with Booster role in discord can have 2 extra slots in the multicharacter. You can add more than one role!
  • Delete Button: You can enable/disable the delete button from the config, and you can also choose to enable it only for people with a discord role.
  • Character animations: ks-multicharacter comes with a nice walking to frame animation when selecting or creating a new character, and also a standing animations, and of course you can change them from the config file.
  • Wonderful Design: A very beautiful UI/UX design, responsive with all monitor sizes, very clean and optimized.
  • Config file: you can change anything from the config file such as: total discord slots, total free slots, Create character conditions. You can also translate everything from the config file.

TEBEX

OTHER KAIZEN SCRIPTS

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2000
Requirements QBcore/ESX
Support Yes

(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)

5 Likes

Dose this change the SQL at all like the identifier etc etc?

1 Like

It’s plug and play, nothing to worry about.

Yeah I understand that mate. But before the last one I had changed peoples identifier to something like

slot1:87342hkhfd8972384
slot2:90458934u5uhgfdli

Etc etc if you get what I mean

1 Like

You can change the prefix in the config

1 Like

Can you have not run a prefix?

1 Like

you can do whatever you want

Required ESX Version?

Char creator will be as well same style of this one?

1 Like

it’s qb-clothing in the video, but the script is compatible with any clothing script, and we will make our own clothing script in the future for ESX and QBcore.

I use Steam License does this work with steam

Be sure to go and get this amazing script and great community owner

1 Like

Outstanding script and amazing developer. Fixes bugs in no time at all and is just ace. Always excited to see what new amazing script will come next!

1 Like

Best multi character script I have used so far.

1 Like

Great script and perfect support. Replies within 5 minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing and fast support service.

i had a issue with the Ks-Multicharacter and was resolved in less than 10 minutes :slight_smile: highly recommend

1 Like

Amazing script, its beautiful that u can change the style if u want , and the support is just really helpful.

i will try to buy another one if the support keep like that (Y)

2 Likes

Bought the script 1-2 days ago. Nezaik is a awesome developer and he’s very helpful! No need to think twice to buy this script, eveything is visible in the video <3

1 Like

thank you so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is the best multicharacter and identity script i’ve ever found!!! Absolutelyyy recommend :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
!!!

1 Like