[ks-pausemenu] - Most advanced pause menu script

The most advanced pause menu for your FiveM server!

PREVIEW

FEATURES

• Custom Section: Custom section with button that you can edit from the config file, you can use it for anything you want such us opening a custom interface or executing a command.
  • Special Event: You can use the event section to inform the players about the name, date, time and location of the coming events in your server.
  • Wonderful Design: A very beautiful UI/UX design, responsive with all monitor sizes, very clean and optimized.
  • Phone & Inventory: You can open your phone or inventory from the pause menu, and you can easy add the event to open them in the config file.
  • Server Information’s: A whole section that you can use to add all the information’s, rules and updates about your server.
  • Player Information’s: You can see all the information’s about your character such as bank balance, job grade, birthdate and others useful information’s.
  • Players Count: To see how many players are in the server.
  • Social Links: You can add your discord, website or any other link to the pause menu.
  • Config file: you can change anything in the pause menu from the config file.

TEBEX

OTHER KAIZEN SCRIPTS

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000
Requirements QBcore/ESX
Support Yes

(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)

7 Likes

Very good Pausemenu… Very Simple for Conig and it works perfect. Support is a 10/10

1 Like

Thanks you :heart_eyes:

Yet again! Second purchase; this time for the pause menu! Superb addition, slick and clean UI/UX!
As with my first feedback for the loading screen, everything remains unchanged!

“KaizenScripts are super communicative and receptive to feedback and subsequently adopting them!”

10/10!

1 Like

Thanks you so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great price for a clean UI pause menu. This was the first time i’ve changed from base pause menu.

Developer works to help get custom frame work issues taken care of, quickly!

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes:

Couple of grammar mistakes but that doesn’t distract from how sexy the UI is! Great job OP +1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, nice work dude and the price is respectable for this! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Super helpful guy, He helped fix an issues with pausemenu and loading screen displaying incorrectly due to my unusal aspect ratio, Can highly recommend this guy top quality stuff couldn’t be more happier

1 Like

the script is encrypted?

1 Like

Yes, but everything you need in the config files and also there’s a part of code public for some functions.

One of the best pausemenu scripts out there.
Simple but good design that you can edit!
Worth the money!

1 Like

hey i have a question how did you change the overall color to red because i would like change mine to purple but i cant figure out how

1 Like

i have a question would i the change the overall color because i would like change mine to purple but i cant figure out how
like how SWIXTY change his to red

1 Like

OP request