[ks-multicharacter] - Advanced multicharacter with discord premium slots

Does it support esx1.2?

1 Like

Yes it does

purchased 3 of his scripts , scoreboard,multi chracter and lodingscreen his work is faboulos can’t go wrong and won’t steer u wrong in any script purchase!! He really prompt and responsive for any problems u may have with his scripts! 10/10 must buy again and will be returning back for more purchase bet on that. Looking forward to new work coming soon!!! :100::fire:

1 Like

Multicharacter - :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
thank you for the support and good understanding and very explainable 100% Good script and recomended

1 Like

Why do you have obfuscation in your JavaScript code? This is against the FiveM Release Rules. You are selling this script for $30 and engaging in these types of activities

:stop_sign: NOT RECOMMENDED JUST A QB VERSION RE-EDITED SCRIPT THATS WHY JS HIDDEN

1 Like

Is our own code just we wanna protect it from being leaked.

I see it’s escrowed, does support offer adding events to enable/disable custom HUDs from showing while using this?

1 Like

Yes we have and that and we have all necessary functions open source

Hiya, a quick question, do you also need to have ks-spawn to have this be seamlessly implemented, or do you offer them as a package deal?

Thanks

is this actually $1,200 or is that an error?

1 Like

You just need to read the description :wink:

KS are scammers - support tickets are full and there’s no public text channels to discuss problems with fellow customers. Must be nice to scam people for a living, not offer support for “valued” customers. I’m sure they are out traveling enjoying all of the money they’ve made that’s why they can’t help anyone.

2 Likes

Try open ticket now!

Yep projects are pretty much abandoned by them

1 Like

Indeed i confirm