[ks-loadingscreen] - Loading screen with templates system

The most advanced all in one loading screen for your FiveM server!

PREVIEW

FEATURES

• Templates: It’s like having all the loading screens that you want in one single scripts, the version 1.0 of ks-loadingscreen comes with 3 different templates that you can switch between them from time to time, and we will add new templates in the future based on what designs our customers want.
  • Background Music: You can choose any music for your loading screen.
  • Background Video: You can have you own video in the background and you also disable the video sound and add a custom music.
  • Social Links: You can add your discord, website or any other link to the loading screen.
  • Music Volume: You can change the volume of the background music.
  • Staff team: You can add your staff team to the loading screen with their roles and avatars, and you can also set a custom color for them.
  • Server Information’s: You can add all the info, rules and updates about your server.
  • Config file: you can change anything in the loading screen from the config file.

TEBEX

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 900
Requirements Standalone
Support Yes
1 Like

LOVE IT thank you so much it looks absolutely beautiful with my personalized tweaks. Seller was also super helpful with the personalizations I wanted to make.

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart_eyes:.

Really love the idea of having different loading screens designs in one single script, keep the great work :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes:

Best Loadingscreen i ever have seen

1 Like

Thank you sir :heart_eyes:

Super impressed by the quality of work, support and upcoming products! KaizenScripts are super communicative and receptive to feedback and subsequently adopting them!

My fav loading screen to date!

10/10 - and I won’t hesitate to recommend it to others!

1 Like

Thank you very much Cyber :heart_eyes:

10/10 would buy again, owner was helpful when cfx didn’t recognize the buy as gift, recommend for everyone to try

1 Like

Thanks you :heart_eyes:

recently switched to this loading screen. Its clean and the Config is super easy.

We had an issue with our custom framework edits conflicting with the loading but the Dev handled and resolved this issue within the hour. would strongly recommend!

1 Like

Super helpful guy, He helped fix an issues with loading screen displaying incorrectly due to my unusal aspect ratio, Can highly recommend this guy top quality stuff couldn’t be more happier

1 Like

10/10. Awsome and fast Support & Loadingscreen!

1 Like

how do i make the video into the link it suppose to be ?

I had purchased this yesterday at around this time, and almost immediately I noticed that it was super customizable and well-designed.

However, after I went to start my server with this new loading screen, it stopped working after our first server restart. Now, it doesn’t work at all, even when we add the original, unedited version into our server. I made a ticket yesterday at about the same time that I posted this message, but I never got any reply. I’ve read all these good reviews, so it’s surprising to me that my experience is like this.

EDIT: I tested the server with the loading screen as the only resource running as well, and its still giving the same issue. Just a black loading screen. Its obviously starting because the default FiveM loading screen isn’t playing, but its breaking somewhere somehow.

1 Like

It was something on my end. The script works fine : )

unfortunately with the recent changes to discord the video links for this loading screen no longer work as a result of the content no longer being available so you can only use video files, not sure how their doing to fix this for ppl using the discord links

Since it doesn’t work it’s their duty to take it down off the tebex then. I bought it a few weeks ago. Just found out about the issue so there should be a refund @Nezaik I’ve been in your support for a minute…

1 Like