[How-to] Stream custom clothes

do you still need to be a patreon to stream clothes

just asking

why you wouldnt need?

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to stream a police hat that I edited myself but I couldnā€™t
I canā€™t find it anywhere between the hats in my clothes script
in the README file, it says it must be added to: Mods/update/x64/DLCpacks/eup/eup_componentpeds_p.rpf
I tried both mp_m_freemode_01^ and mp_f_freemode_01^ and even tried leaving its name to default
the file name is: p_head_diff_010_b
any help would be appreciated

Hereā€™s the hat file: p_head_diff_010_b.ytd (59.1 KB)

Wow working!

1 Like

Itā€™s been a while since they said they might reconsider their charge so we can stream clothes without the need of patreon.

help please?

Hi everyone, iā€™ve started to add somes custom clothes, after reading this topic iā€™ve learn about FiveM patreon to be able to stream clothes, but somes are working and others donā€™t load textures, only the model. Have you some idea to fix it without get FiveM patreon?

you figure this out im having same issue getting it to show up in the server

They told us we would be able to stream custom clothes without needing patreon. Can they AT LEAST give us the ability to have it client-sided? I play with just my brother so itā€™s not like i would have any problem with needing to give him client-sided files.

3 Likes

how to rename clothes files with to get clothes to shops?

Please if you can explain because im confused. The command mp_m_importexport_01 is important for evey clothe we want to replace? what if im using GTAUtil ?

ive named them correctly but anyone know why they still wont show up??? yes I have the patreon.

yes sir

yes you have to be a patreon

Just added CustomClothes but got this:

Any ideas to fix them?

preshh

thanks, appreciate the resources a lot. :slight_smile: (20 charrrrr)

I was actually wondering how to install Non FiveM mods on my FiveM server.

For example: Improved Hulkbuster - GTA5-Mods.com

I donā€™t just want to stream PEDs for a reskin. I would like to have the entire mod with repulsars, or if I install a Goku mod, have all his abilities as well.

Could someone please assist me?

1 Like

Hey mate,
just a short question related to your answer here
([How-to] Stream custom clothes - #149 by Fourthbeam)
you said he needs to make a decisionā€¦
I think there must be some way.
Idk if itā€™s inside the physics or wherever.
We use approx. ~250 addons and some of them are indeed overwriting themselves.
As my mod team didnā€™t realize that and me neither it was a ā€œbugā€ for the last monthsā€¦
I recently discovered this as I onboarded a new staff member by myself and saw itā€¦
As I already searched the web and tried different approaches, including hex editing I did NOT find any solution to it.

Do you think there may be one to change the internal ids or sth?
Like unique or fully addon? Idk where exactly the problem is if itā€™s only filenames, hidden ids, or as they replace something existing (the last one seems unlikely to me).

Cheers

i think this should happen