[How-to] Stream custom clothes

how do i convert this resource into clothes with eup?? is it possible?

Summary

i’ve managed to get cops use the skin but they change face, hair, etc… and i just want the clothes not all skin. should i rename my ytd files from s_m_cop_01 to files at eup stream folder and drag/replace them or something??

Summary

how do i convert this resource into clothes with eup?? is it possible?

i’ve managed to get cops use the skin but they change face, hair, etc… and i just want the clothes not all skin. should i rename my ytd files from s_m_cop_01 to files at eup stream folder and drag/replace them or something??

thanks

do i need a Element Club Argentum to make this work?

… or higher. Yes.

Hey, if I’ve already put on clothes that I would like, for example, police and I gave them to the police, but I would not like them to be in the store, how to do it?

1 Like

Okay so I need a little help with one hairstyle.

So I already have a hairstyle named this:

hair_006_u.ydd
hair_diff_006_a_uni.ytd

And I downloaded a second hairstyle with the same files. I tried simple renaming it from 006 to 007, but the hair doesn’t really show in-game. It clearly loads, it just looks totally messed up, almost bald.

Anyone know how I can fix that?

@Fourthbeam You cannot add 2 different models having the same entity name. You will have to make a choice

Hi guys,
Just a quick one, I have created a clothes_mods folder containing a stream folder and a resource.lua file.
I have around 15 or 20 different models all MP freemode in the stream folder.
Issue is, I can’t see them in game @ the clothe shop.

Do we need to have a single resource for each clothe replacement or is it possible to have them all streamed into one single resource ?

If it is possible, then I would like to have some advices on how to proceed.

Thank you in advance
Cheers

Does anyone have any idea WHEN this will not just be for patrons?

1 Like

help me to stream this mod

does not work for me, did everything

Still works fine for me :hugs:

Make sure you have patreon pledge key in your server.cfg

1 Like

patreon pledge key ?

Man could you make or show me a youtube tutorial? I really dont understand in the post. Thank you.

is possible to stream offline clothes in fivem? if yes how can i do this? thank you so much

Would it be possible to stream this clothing to MP male? If you find out then please share with the community :smiley::

And then put them on the MP Freemode Male 01? Thanks in advance :):grin:

Başkan bi yardımcı olsan yapamadım bi türlü

need help to stream some clothes , we have a fiveM server with a 8000 member’s community

would this work if i downloaded eup clothes and extracted the ones i wanted for example vests and gloves, then put their id into the esx police job shop config files.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Is this still a patron only feature? Or is it finally public