HeadGear [FIX Custom Hair Glitch] [ESX/QB/STANDALONE]

Are you tired of experiencing glitches with your custom hairstyles when wearing helmets or sitting inside cars? Look no further than this simple, yet effective script designed to fix those frustrating issues. Say goodbye to those pesky glitches and enjoy a seamless gaming experience. Download the script today!

Features

• Use as an item
  • Use with a command
  • Fix glitch of custom hair with helmets/masks
  • Fix glitch of custom hair inside the car
  • Useful with all head component clothing
  • Export can be used with other script
Configuration
Config = {}

Config.item_name = 'headgear'  -- Use name of item or false to disable it

Config.command = 'headgear'  -- Use command or false to disable it

Config.Peds ={
    [`mp_f_freemode_01`] = {
        componentId = 2, -- 0: Face 1: Mask 2: Hair 3: Torso 4: Leg 5: Parachute / bag 6: Shoes 7: Accessory 8: Undershirt 9: Kevlar 10: Badge 11: Torso 2
        drawableId = 2, -- Item number in clothing menu
        textureId = 0 -- Texture number in clothing menu
    },
    [`mp_m_freemode_01`] = {
        componentId = 2, -- 0: Face 1: Mask 2: Hair 3: Torso 4: Leg 5: Parachute / bag 6: Shoes 7: Accessory 8: Undershirt 9: Kevlar 10: Badge 11: Torso 2
        drawableId = 2, -- Item number in clothing menu
        textureId = 0 -- Texture number in clothing menu
    }
}
Updates

QB

• v1.0.1
    -Removed escrow for server-side script, so you can edit it with your framework functions (25 March 2024)

ESX

• v1.0.1
    -Fixed documentation for ox_inventory
    -Removed escrow for server-side script, so you can edit it with your framework functions (25 March 2024)

Check out Documentation for Config and Exports: README

Buy Now ÂŁ1: https://highqez.tebex.io/

Code is accessible No (Config function is open)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 170+
Requirements qb-core/es_extended
Support Yes

Our Resources

highqez_vehiclearmoury highqez_crawldead highqez_AFKzone

2 Likes

Why are you escrowing and charging someone for a resource that only uses https://docs.fivem.net/natives/?_0x262B14F48D29DE80

Even with usable items it’s a few extra lines to createUsableItem within qbcore

5 Likes

Yes, the script includes framework support and customization for various ped models. The fee for the script is only ÂŁ1, which covers the cost of implementing the idea. The script can be held in escrow since I have custom-scripted it to work with any clothing script and it eliminates all loopholes.

Because that’s unfortunately what the FiveM forums have turned into, a cesspool of money hungry “developers” that want to throw together a few easy lines of code, and charge for it. Miss the days that this community was a community focused on sharing with others, rather than everyone trying to make a quick buck. Especially when it comes to “fixes” for things. It could be fifty cents, and it would still be too much money for this resource. Sad that this is the reality we live in, sometimes I wish that we could go back in time a couple years before Tebex and low-quality paid content littering the forums. At least back then there wasn’t escrow encrypted scripts, I seriously don’t get why people encrypt simple low effort things like this. :clown_face:

It’s pretty simple, guys; if you think this is easy/worthy of a free release… then do it.

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from but in a world where opportunities for easy money are low, it can be seen as shortsighted not to take advantage of them. While seeing the flood of paid content on the forums may be frustrating especially when it lacks creativity, it’s important to acknowledge that individuals have different motivations and priorities. Some may prioritise financial gain over community spirit, and that’s a reality we have to navigate. FiveM isn’t what it used to be, it’s time people move on and realise that because crying about it is an abundant waste of energy especially when you don’t have to purchase it. The people buying these items have no idea how to replicate them, that is why it’s worth it for them. It doesn’t have to be worth it for you.

We bought it for just €1.30 but we found errors: firstly, the item cannot be used, secondly, it always says that the export is not there

If someone needs it then they can buy it. It’s just my idea and I implemented it for owners who are new to development, it’s just easy for them.

Make sure you configure it correctly. If you have an issue contact me please. It works with everyone using default QBCore and ESX.

You make some valid points, and I do see what you are saying.

I agree that well made CONTENT deserves to be paid, as long as it is something that provides new and unique value to the world. However “fixes” for “glitches” like this resource should always remain free in my opinion. I don’t believe we have to navigate around the people whose priorities consist of financial gains, it’s simply a choice that the majority of people have consciously made. Nor do I see it as a “waste of energy” to call people out on being money hungry. It doesn’t take me long to type up my thoughts, so I don’t consider it a waste at all. When it comes to the people who buy these items, while it may be worth it to the hundreds of “server owners” that don’t know how to develop and shouldn’t really be running a server in the first place, it’s that type of “deal with it” mentality that got us to this point where it’s oversaturated with garbage releases. You are right, FiveM ain’t what it used to be, but that doesn’t mean that people have to sit here, and not speak their mind on how abysmal things are when they encounter stuff like this.

1 Like

I strongly agree with you about fix for glitches as free resource, but I think there might be some misunderstanding. The glitch I mentioned earlier is not caused by GTA Hair models. I specifically stated that it is due to CUSTOM HAIR. The solution to this issue lies in the hands of the hair designers who can fix it by editing their models. This script serves as an alternative to overcome the problem, as it is convenient for new server owners to use instead of fixing a large number of hairs one by one. My intention was to implement this idea for the benefit of new server owners.

1 Like

it’s that type of “deal with it” mentality that got us to this point where it’s oversaturated with garbage releases.

Just make this resource and release it for free, then… plenty of paid resources do the same thing as free releases, and often, they’re much worse.

You can complain about this behaviour all day, but sitting around complaining and not doing anything is pointless.

2 Likes

I can only confirm that it’s worth it because we bought it and it works with all our hair and if you don’t even have the €1.30 you shouldn’t run a fivem server

1 Like

The problem has been resolved. It turned out that the documentation for adding items to ox_inventory was incorrect, and this error was not related to the script. The exports are functioning properly, and it is important to ensure that they are used on the client side of the script. Thank you, @M_a_e_x_B_i_t_t_e_r , for reaching out to the support team.

UPDATED v1.0.1

ESX:

• Fixed documentation for ox_inventory

• Removed escrow for server-side script, so you can edit it with your framework functions

QBCore:

• Removed escrow for server-side script, so you can edit it with your framework functions

Isnt that literally the same script? xd

No, it’s not the same script. We are seeing this script for the first time, and when we checked the video, we found out that they used it just to change hair. However, the purpose of our script is to overcome glitches with custom hair and helmets. There are differences in features when we compare the two scripts. In our script, it can be used with multiple ped models with the option to choose the componentId for customization. Additionally, our script comes with command usages with exports to link with other scripts. There can be similar features between the two resources, but we can’t say that they are the same.

The other code is opensource so why shouldnt I be able to change the drawable ID or register a command? How does your thingy fix it. Its changing ped variations too innit?

It seems that the two scripts being discussed are primarily used for changing the ped’s component. However, their purpose and display differ from each other. Regarding the question of whether to lock the scripts or not, the decision is up to the developer. In the previous conversations, it was made clear that this particular script is aimed at new server owners who are interested in development. This way, they can easily modify or add peds configuration in the settings. We are only charging 1 GBP for the idea implemented and not for the code we created. Just because you know how to modify things inside the script, it doesn’t mean that every server owner knows how to do so.

I see but I want to know the differences tho