We’ve all been through this, you started working on your FiveM server and started adding vehicles, but, you got tired of switching back and forth between OpenIV and 100 notepads open. I made this tool for you.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
If you ever used GTAUtil or GTAUtil based tools, you need to run the program then click Reset and follow the steps shown on screen.
How to use
- When setting the GTA V folder, use the folder root, don't specify the GTA5.exe
- Firstly, make a list of the vehicles you want to add.
- You must search for (AddOn/Replace) vehicles. Click the first download button and then right click the second one (if it's there) and hit Copy link address. I'm attaching a GIF to help you. ![https://i.gyazo.com/e4ca91f4a962513b336b9ee41383d2a5.gif](https://i.gyazo.com/e4ca91f4a962513b336b9ee41383d2a5.gif)
- You must copy the DIRECT link, else the script won't work!
- The link must look something like this:
- If the link looks like this you've done something wrong:
- Run the executable (no admin privileges needed)
- If you wish to convert from folder, click the button and select the folder where your archives are ALREADY downloaded. They won't be shown in the folder dialog, don't worry.
- Add a link and change resource name to your liking, or don't change anything for random numbers.
- Wait for the program to unpack and do everything for you.
- You're done!
- indilo53 (GTAUtil - https://github.com/indilo53/gtautil) without this great tool I couldn’t have made this other great tool!
Until fixing, I can offer something to people affected by issue #2. I will accept a .txt / pastebin in PM with DIRECT links to respective GTA5Mods pages.
In the near future, I’ll also implement the way of being able to input the above incorrect links, until then, please use the direct ones, it’s still way faster than not using the tool at all!
Before posting an issue here, please make sure you read the topic completly. Thank you!
saturn8 - added feature to convert from folder (latest build)
venus7 - fixed critical GTAUtil bug (tracked here)
cobra6 - added autoupdater function
zebra5 - fixed a critical bug in cobra4 that didn’t allow the game to load the texture files correctly