Goonsquad Paintball | Most Advanced Paintball Script | [QBCORE] [ESX] [PAID] | CUSTOM HUD |

Hello everyone, Welcome to another release of Goonsquad Studios. Today we are proud to present our paintball resource.

V2 UPDATE
UI Changes.
Multiple Rounds support.
New Config Options.
Better scaleforms and sound interactions.
Fixes to player list menu code.

Youtube - Preview Video
Buy Here - TEBEX (QBCORE)
Buy Here - TEBEX (ESX)

OPEN SOURCE
ESX-> https://goonsquad-inc.tebex.io/package/5571313
QBCore → https://goonsquad-inc.tebex.io/package/5571315
MAPS ARE NOT INCLUDED

What features does this paintball resource have?

• 2 Teams. PvP between Team A and Team B.
  • Custom Paintball gun with realistic bullet drop (paintball ammo) included as an Addon Weapon.
  1. Clean looking UI to create and manage matches.
  2. Multiple Matches running at 1 time. (You can have upto a 100 matches running at 1 time if you have configured a 100 arenas in the config.)
  3. Unlimited amount of players in Team A or B. Players/Members can be configured in the config. (Default 5)
  4. Custom made paintball HUD for when you play a match.
  5. Hit markers and Kill effects + Hit Detection.
  6. Adjustable match time when creating a match.
  7. QBCORE job adaptation.
  8. Player does not die but is disqualified when he is hit.
  9. Runs at 0.0 ms at all times.
  10. Fast Support and Regular Updates.

Preview of Config File.

Preview of Client Sided Helpers.

Code is accessible No (Open source available)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2300
Requirements QBCore
Support Yes

More from Goonsquad Studios
Goonsquad Zombies
Goonsquad Characters - Multichar upto 7 characters
Goonsquad Arenas - Matchmaking PvP
Goonsquad Leveling System - Rewards players through their play-time!
Goonsquad Fueling - Realistic Fueling Script

3 Likes

My RP server uses this and it is awesome. Very well made script and the support is amazing!

+1 rep

1 Like

ESX conversion ?

1 Like

so i purchsed some other paintball script but it takes forever for inventory to load back up when match is done. My question is how does is the players inventory affected?

Disables the inventory using inventory state bag and it’s re-enabled when the match ends. An Addon to that you can force things when match ends and starts etc in the utils file.

ESX Conversion coming soon @MisterFrazz

Still not ESX available? :slight_smile:

ESX is under testing phase - Should be released in a few hours or a day.

ESX Legacy version has been released.

Buy here:- https://goonsquad-inc.tebex.io/package/5352958

1 Like

A few issues have been fixed with update 1.1. You may re-download the resource from keymaster.

Change-log
*Fixed an issue where the match would end instantly if a time limit was not selected.
*Fixed an issue with the match not being created if the RentFee was set to ‘none’.
*Few optimizations made to the overall code.

ESX - Version was updated last night - Please re-download it from keymaster if any of you were having issues with the job system.

hi, it says that maps are not included. but where can i find the maps for the deatmatches?:smiley:

Enormous amount of bugs, sadly. Can you give support so I can write all the bugs for you guys or get source code to fix it myself

Please list down the “enormous amount of bugs” here or on cord so that they can be fixed. @Joel_Elfstrom

You create them yourself, they can be anywhere on the map.

Sent you a dm

Since you didn’t respond in dm I will write here.

So people can kill each other on the same team to win.
People get stuck inside the maps sometimes.

The custom weapon can’t be used so we use APpistol instead with a skin.

it’s very game breaking, so if you haven’t fixed it or even will fix it, is it possible to get the money back?
It’s simply not usable for our server atm.
Or send me open source version so we can fix it ourselfs, since the players loves it but it’s too buggy to enjoy fully.

I’m using qbcore

I have not received a single dm from you or anyone. I’ve also tried responding to you in this thread about not receiving a dm but for some reason it went into pending (needing moderation) and was never approved. Anyways.

Escrow system broke the paintball gun included in the script. The fixed gun is available on our cord to download for free for everyone.

We do-not include any maps with this resource, If a map is bugged we can’t fix it. However I will look into the issue and add some config features to over-come map loading issues. ( MatchStarted function was already open in the resource so you could’ve already done it yourself but thanks for reporting this will be fixed. )

We have a safe hit feature that checks if players are on the same team or not, Please make sure you are using the latest version from keymasters.

Appropriate this! Will download the latest and try it. We use nuketown, plasma game and some other maps and it’s happened on nuketown aswell with players getting stuck inside the map after won game.

Will update where asap.

An update for Goonsquad Paintball (QBCORE) has been released. You may download the resource from keymaster.

Changes:-

Config option to allow lobby to be deleted after 1 game.
Config option to allow giving player weapons and weapon items.
Removal of broken custom paintball addon gun. Still available for free #free-resources
Opening of scaleform notifications so that language for it can be changed. (Client/utils file)
A few pre-made arenas have been added so that you do not need to create your own. Thanks to Castar

ESX version will receive the same updates in a few hours.

ESX version has been updated. Change log is above* - Redownload stuff from keymaster.