[STANDALONE] Goonsquad Zombies/Cannibals - Custom Zombies Audio [Survival Script] [PAID]

Hello and welcome to our second release.

Goonsquad Zombies/Cannibals

Preview Video

What is the resource about? - This is a resource for survival servers. It’s a zombie script which features custom audio that’s played through NUI. It also comes along with a really nice config file (screenshot attached below) so you can edit anything you want without diving into the code. Script is pretty optimized.

It’s not only zombies but you can turn on infected animals as well. Check the screenshots below and the preview video!

MS: 0.02 - 0.09 - Compatible with OneSync Infinity + Legacy.

Price: 7.00 USD / Without fees
Purchase here

Code is not encrypted or iplocked.

Version 1.5 has been released!

• Added SafeZones option.
  • Added Specific Zombie Spawn Region option.
  • Fixed Audio bug where audio would cut out randomly after killing a few zombies.

5 Likes

can I put the zombies in only one area or coordinate and not on the whole map?

1 Like

I like it, it’s is synced with all the players?

Yes, It’s synced with all the players. OneSync infinity and legacy are supported.

@capir0t0 No, you cannot do this, Please wait a few hours I’ll add in this feature as well.

1 Like

Nice, is there going to be safezone as well? If yes then i will consider buying it

Hello, safezones are not a thing yet, but we are open to ideas and the next version should have all of these things included. If you have bought the script you will have access to the newer releases as well.

ok thank you, buyed, i want support this resource!

Thers some bugs, zombie do nothing, sometimes just block on the street, animals like boar do not attack me… hope will be fix this things

Hello, the zombies are attracted by noise, did you try walking past the or firing some bullets to create some noise? Please try this out and let us know about the features you think should be added in and if there are any bugs just report them again. :slightly_smiling_face:

Brought this, was a beautiful piece for the price - appreciate and support the development behind this. Would love to see the safe zones as suggested and maybe even an option to drop items or pick up items from the peds. I did notice that the zombie sounds would play once and then not again.

There is a cooldown for that and it’s for 5 seconds check out the config file. I don’t recommend going below 4 seconds. Also when the zombies die they won’t make any more noises.

I appreciate your post and am glad that you like it.

Version 1.5 has been released!

• Added SafeZones option.
  • Added Specific Zombie Spawn Region option.
  • Fixed Audio bug where audio would cut out randomly after killing a few zombies.

If you’ve purchased this resource and have not received the updated resource by email please dm me to get your new copy.

• Does the plug-in need to be IP bound?

No, this resource is not encrypted or ip locked in any way.

• Is it possible to kill zombie drop items?

Hello! Not yet. This is currently in the works for version 2.0

I’m Brazilian, I think about putting together a survival project and your resource seems ideal for this, you will bring more news, if that’s the case I will definitely support your project.

We are actively working on the project to push out new updates for this resource.

I am thankful for the support <3

Its possible to make zombies more aggressive and attack players ?

Does it work on a FiveM VRP base?

2 Likes