[ESX/STANDALONE] Goonsquad Characters - Multicharacter script + Identity System [PAID]

Hello, this is our first release on the fivem forums.

Our multicharacter system supports upto 7 characters with an identity system and a clean and basic UI screen.

Here is the preview video:-
Preview Video

Price: 25.00 USD without fees.
Purchase here

Receive this purchased item automatically through email after purchase is completed.

The script is not encrypted/obfuscated or iplocked in any way. If you purchase this please do not re-distribute it.

Our tebex page contains more information about the resource.

Standalone version coming soon.

3 Likes

Packages must be a downloadable package so people receive the download on purchase, no discord join

very good!! I think it was the best character creation I’ve ever seen !! as soon as I can I will buy

just have a question after the purchase has any tutorial on how to do the installation?

Yes, a readme file is provided after you purchase the resource, plus we offer support for our releases as well.

1 Like

nice very clean!

Price drop from 30.00 USD to 25.00 USD!

Since this is our first release we thought we’d give the community a little discount.

What were the requirements. I believe you guys had what is needed for this script to work?

ESX 1.2/v1 Final. All the changes you need to do is in the readme file in the resource when you purchase it.

is this script allow me to use multi characters in dunko vrp ?

vRP is not supported.

1 Like

Is this script compatible with es_extended 1.2?

Where does it store player data/character data, in MysQL

in the users table, and yes it’s compatible with 1.2

still way overpriced