[FREE] [PROPS] Custom Taxidermy Heads and Stuffed Statues

Hey, you! :relaxed:

props_taxidermy2.7z (16.8 MB)

Here are a total of nineteen custom-made taxidermy props for you to enjoy!

Includes:

1 Stuffed Brown Bear Head
1 Stuffed Chicken Hawk
3 Stuffed Fish
4 Stuffed Deer Heads
4 Stuffed Rabbits
5 Stuffed Boar Heads
and
1 Custom-Posed Lifesize Standing Brown Bear

He is large and he is in CHARGE (and so lifelike)! Equally intimidating and beautiful. The perfect addition to any shop or rustic home!

538bc016141aefd137933e89c81764237e7f7aab.png

Thank you for your interest! I do hope you like them.

props_taxidermy2.7z (16.8 MB)

Some of my other creations: MLO - Bayview General Store & Grocery | MLO - Crackhouse/Drughouse | MLO - MegaMall Hardware & Supplies | YMAP - Personal Castle Exterior | MLO - Paleto Xero Gas Station

07 Nov 2021 Update: Embedded the collisions to the props, cleaned up all the files (less overall), single ytyp!

8 Likes

nice creativity :smiley:

2 Likes

Very nice!

There is a typo in your fxmanifest.

“stream/.ymap” should probably be “stream/*.ymap”. Doesn’t matter since there is no ymap in this.

Great props!

1 Like

Neat! Question, if we were to use this in our own stuff, would you be ok with it if we gave you credit?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s okay! Thanks for asking, Tay :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thanks, Snag, I blame @Kallock for this. He helped me set up the folders :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

lorge and in chorge!

Good luck with your release! <3

2 Likes

Added this to my ranch and have given you credit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Hey, you! :relaxed: I just wanted to let everyone know that the files for the taxidermy heads have been updated!

07 Nov 2021 Update: Embedded the collisions to the props, cleaned up all the files (less overall), single ytyp!

Please enjoy!

This was my first release to the FiveM forums (only a month ago?!) and I’ve made some mistakes but I’ve learned a lot since then. I really want to thank you for sticking with me through this journey and encouraging me. Your support is everything.

1 Like

OOF, I’ll be sure to update them for the Ranch. Nice job!

1 Like