[PAID] [YMAP] Personal Castle

-*-

Hey, you! :relaxed:

Today I bring to you a project close to my heart. :heart: I built this personal castle for you to enjoy. It is an exterior only, which means you can’t go inside it…not yet, anyway! Maybe it’s abandoned and it needs a little TLC and love to get it back up to speed? Maybe an old crone lives in there and needs to be evicted soon! Either way, I hope you can find a way to enjoy it.

It is contained inside it’s own map and lives here, on the small circular island north west of Sandy Shores, on the Alamo Sea:

Although, with some clever positioning using Codewalker, you can probably move it anywhere.

Check it out!

Preview Video

Showcase:

-*-

Important note: Again, this is an exterior model only. Textures are editable. Feel free to create an interior for it and, if you do so, you may edit the model so that it is usable for this purpose but please do not reupload or redistribute the model (edited or not) for any reason.

-*-

Preview Video

-*-

Thank you for your interest. I do hope you like it! :heart:

Some of my other creations: MLO - Bayview General Store & Grocery | MLO - Crackhouse/Drughouse | Props - Taxidermy and Stuffed Statues | MLO - MegaMall Hardware & Supplies | MLO - Paleto Xero Gas Station

3 Likes

Pretty dope, ngl.

1 Like

can you go inside it?

1 Like

Thanks for your question, nicelikerice! You cannot go inside the castle, it’s just an exterior.

15$ are way to much for that map

3 Likes

@Rescue_Berlin No one cares & if you don’t like the price don’t buy it :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Takes a lot of effort to make good maps and ngl he would get just 10-12 out of what you pay. Its pretty decent for the price.

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel the price is too much, Rescue_Berlin! I try to price my mods as low as I can. I’ll definitely take your opinion into consideration when pricing future releases. Thank you!

nice work

2 Likes

Nice. Keep up your work.

2 Likes

wait wait wait wait what I saw this years ago and its a free model on gta5-mods.com why you trying pull a fast one here and scam

You are mistaken. This is my creation.