[PAID] [MLO] Kebab House Legion Square (UPDATED!)

UPDATE: MLO now compatible with Map4All Pillbox! (Collision files are included in ZIP)

UPDATE: MLO now compatible with Gabz Pillbox! (Collision files are included in ZIP)

Hey, you! :relaxed:

Here’s an all new MLO for FiveM! The Kebab House includes three rooms: dining area with a bar, televisions (use PMMS for a more wonderful atmosphere), and a custom menu, a full kitchen with custom skewers for meats and fresh vegetables for salad, grill, or toppings, and a small restroom/washcloset. This was my first attempt at a small kebab-style restaurant and I hoped to make it cozy and welcoming as they all seem to be. Please have a closer look.

-*-

It is located at 252.40, -828.74, 29.73, next to Crucial Fix at Legion Square.

Important note: if you use a custom PB Hospital on your server, you may have collision issues with this map so please consider this before purchasing.

Preview Video

Tebex Link $35

-*-

baf7676045411698ed26ba287a7b9b99fd81f7ac.png|577x302.625

259f71672433e7466a4326d6b0e024f80099302d.png|574x302.785

d4b2d15cb803d423bb900494cbd5f8fe0a06c755.png|572x302.373

f673f08ee7562cbdda41e916f1619f974f4e28e5.png|573x299.572

564617aa8f194403963519e7b2049ec7bba1433b.png|570x308.78

-*-

UPDATE: MLO now compatible with Gabz Pillbox! (Collision files are included in ZIP)

Preview Video

Tebex Link $35

-*-

Important note: if you use a custom PB Hospital on your server, you may have collision issues with this map so please consider this before purchasing.

Thank you for your interest and I really hope you like it! :heart:

Some of my other creations: MLO - Monthly Subscription | MLO - White Widow Vinewood | MLO - Paleto Xero Gas Station | MLO - Bayview General Store & Grocery | MLO - Crackhouse/Drughouse | Props - Taxidermy and Stuffed Statues | MLO - MegaMall Hardware & Supplies

6 Likes

Wow very nice mlo, would you ever consider making a subscription option for all your mlos?

2 Likes

Hi! I’ve honestly never thought about doing something like that. I might look into it someday. :thinking: :relaxed:

1 Like

Yea it’s better if you have a lot of mlos that people like but can’t afford them all at once so you can use the tebex subscription system and post all your mlos for like 10 to 15 dollars a month and on top of that release a new mlo for every month on there. You can also use the tebex escrow system to prevent pirated copies/leaks.

2 Likes

love this!

1 Like

it’s nice as mapping

1 Like

The interior lights flicker every time you walk through it. My vision is bugged when i watch in first person.

Hi, can you PM me a video of the issue, please? I don’t really understand what you mean.

1 Like

can you share PMMS configuration?

You are amazing for this hehe. God bless you lmao.

1 Like

Where is this located?

the notice in description is not true… ALL PILLBOX INTERIORS have texture issues!! be careful to buy it -.- no money back!!

The issue is a conflict of collision files. Not textures. So make sure you don’t use a custom pillbox before purchasing.

UPDATE:

I know it’s a long time coming but this MLO is now compatible with Gabz Pillbox! Sadly, only Gabz Pillbox…but it’s a start! The collision files are included in the ZIP with some instructions and suggestions but if there are questions, please reach out.

Also, if there are readily available maps that need a collision conversion in order for you to be able to use the Kebab House, please send me a PM. Thank you for all the love and support!

i have a question about the custom menu what does it include

hello

Hello, thanks for your question! The menu comes with these options:

1. Mixed Plate
  2. Shish Plate
  3. Shawarma Sandwich
  4. Dürüm Wrap
  5. Kebab Stew
  6. Fresh Salad

Why didn’t you get support? Oh because you opened a ticket and started threatening people and threatening to report Cfx/FiveM to rockstar because you didn’t get your way, right?

You are a real asset to the community, maybe if you are more respectful to people, people will be more than happy to help you with things that are unrelated to the product.

Don’t say this people don’t give support, without telling the full story :slight_smile:

Weren’t you just kicked from my discord for threatening me because I wouldn’t change the chairs in this MLO? I recognize you from before. Saying I don’t provide support. Why was that again? Because I refused to change the size of the shell? And now you’re back again.