[FREE] [PROPS] Halloween Props

Hey, you! :relaxed:

free_halloween_props_1.7z (25.0 MB)
free_halloween_props_2.7z (51.4 MB)
free_halloween_props_3.7z (54.3 MB)
These are not my creations. Artistic credits are included in each file.

Preview Video (the video is missing three props! sorry!)

Here are a total of 38 Halloween-themed props for you to enjoy!

Includes:

Gravestones, cauldrons, pumpkins, ghosts, coffins, an old-school chandelier and more. Check it out!

-*-

eight

-*-

free_halloween_props_1.7z (25.0 MB)
free_halloween_props_2.7z (51.4 MB)
free_halloween_props_3.7z (54.3 MB)
These are not my creations. Artistic credits are included in each file.

Props_1 contents: graves, spider, cauldrons, ghosts, candle, jack-o-lantern, pumpkin, big coffin, and chandelier.
Props_2 contents: reaper cat statue, skull.
Props_3 contents: angel of death statue, old gnarled coffin.

Thank you for your interest! I do hope you like them.

-*-

Some of my creations: MLO - Bayview General Store & Grocery | MLO - Crackhouse/Drughouse | Props - Taxidermy and Stuffed Statues

15 Likes

hello bro pls how do i install this on my server pls

in details. sorry if i am disturbing

1 Like

Hi, Majortwild! Thank you for your reply. I’m really glad you like the props! :heart:

These props are set up for use when making maps; unfortunately they are not in a map of their own. You would need to make a ymap (via codewalker for example) using these props and then load that ymap into your server. I can’t teach you how but there are a lot of awesome tutorials out there made by other members of the community!

1 Like

replying to my message alone is the best thing ever thanks very much bro i am actually new and i am trying to figure out things first because i will soon get my server

meanwhile what fivem hosting do u suggest i go for?

1 Like

No worries :relaxed:

I don’t know much about fivem server hosting, I’ve never done something like that, but I would suggest you go for one that has good customer service and is within your budget.

Good luck!

2 Likes

u are one of a kind bro thanks soo much incase i need help on any of ur script would hit u up

thanks again

1 Like

Great work! And best of all, they’re free! Keep up the good work and never give up :blush:

2 Likes

Hello being a server own my self on fivem i suggest you go for ovh really good prices and also very good customer service

also theses are very good props well done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I second OVH! They are pretty awesome.

To the OP: Thank you soooo much!!! I am excited as hell for this!

2 Likes

I’m streaming the props and made a ymap with them but they don’t show up in server, can someone try making a working resource with these props?

Nice work man. Look good

1 Like

You need to generate a manifest.

1 Like

That’s strange, they worked fine in my ymap. I’m sorry you’re having problems!

1 Like

How to install the props? : (

1 Like

how to install the props?

1 Like

Create a new ymap and add the props to the ymap or ytyp if inside an MLO. Generate a manifest and stream it.

1 Like

It’s just as Tay says, you have to put the props into a ymap and then stream to your server. I can’t tell you how to do that, sorry, but the community has a lot of great tutorials available to help!

I put the accessories and everything was fine I did the ymap and the manifest but the accessories do not appear on the server, can you help me?

Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about server-side setups and such. Sorry. :frowning:

I have no idea if this will help you but maybe try looking at this tutorial on how to stream addon props: