[FREE] [OX + ESX/QB] WX Job Garages - Advanced job-restricted garage system with predefined vehicles, NPCs and a lot more!

banner

Hello everyone! I would like to present to you my new free script, which is WX Job Garages! As the title says, this script allows you to create unlimited job-restricted garages. Basically, you can create a garage with pre-configured car models only for players with certain job. (Like police-only garages with police vehicles). All this with less than 150 lines of client side code!
In-case of any issues, ideas or questions, feel free to contact me or ask here in the comment section. PRs on github are very welcomed!

:robot: [GITHUB] Download
:eyes: [GITHUB] OX_Target “redesign” shown in the showcase
:movie_camera: [STREAMABLE] Video Showcase

:globe_with_meridians: Features

• :eyes: ox_target
  • :wrench: ESX + QB Support
  • :zap: 0.00 - 0.01ms resmon
  • :stars: Extremely customizable
  • :earth_americas: Localization (Translation) support
  • :watch: Option to add cooldown between vehicle selection
  • :red_car: Unlimited garages
  • :red_car: Unlimited vehicle models to configure
  • :japan: Job-Only blip support
  • :checkered_flag: Automatically checks if configured models are valid
  • :green_heart: FREE and OPEN-SOURCE
Screenshots

Config File

:eyes: Check out my other resources!

[PAID] :shield: WX AntiCheat 3.0
[PAID] :herb: WX Drug Selling
[PAID] :pill: WX Drug System
[PAID] :man_mechanic: WX Tuning / Mechanic Job

[FREE] :closed_lock_with_key: WX Carlock
[FREE] :handbag: WX Outfit bag
[FREE] :eyes: WX Logs

All of my resources can be found here

For QB Users

- I haven’t tested the QB version, but it should work. If it doesn’t please create an issue on github or comment down here.
10 Likes

it is posible to manage wich livery gonna spawn?

Nope, but I may add it!

1 Like

that will be cool :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, I added it! You can get it directly on github!

2 Likes

awesome gonna test, thanks buddy

Vehicles cant be storage, it says you are not in any vehicle

Are you in a vehicle?

yeah and then what i suppose to do?, cuz if i try to use the target is not appearing anything

you have to be closer, alternatively you can increase the target distance at line 93 in client.lua

still cannot storage, the target dont show anything if you are inside the vehicle

What if you go closer?

only if you are really close and i think is the polyzone, i changed the distance to 100 and the same

Change it to something like 25.0. Try a float value

always releasing free awesome scripts!

1 Like

the same, i think for storaging the vehicle should be a marker to press the E or not needing to be on vehicle if you use target

Noted. I’ll fix it tomorrow

1 Like

the garage is Awesome! its my number 1 free garage!

but i got a dumb question out of quriosity, the logo from you (the one with the hand and the moon) is that something of a free generator or something? if it is just tell me you dont need to tell me the site or anything, because there is another server using almost the same picture as their logo. and i just wanted to know :slight_smile:

Yep, it’s https://auto.creavite.co/ in the discord banner section!

Hi, i am trying to use this on QB Core, but it is not working, i have gotten to the point where the ped spawns, but when i use the target, i see the circle but there it doesnt go any further. there are no errors in console or server console.

Also, would it be possible to rather then it saying Open [JOBNAME] Garage, to allow us to perhaps put custom names there. Such as having multiple garages for the same job, and have different garages for divisions all under the police job. Just to split them up