[RELEASE] [PAID] [OX+ESX] WX Tuning - Advanced mechanic job powered by ox_lib

static (9)

Hello everyone! I am proud to finally release another (paid) script of mine, which is WX TUNING!
This script is basically a mechanic job, which allows you to modify or upgrade vehicles with specified mechanic job. I have included every essential vehicle modifications, ranging from simple color changing, to roll cages, grilles or even plate changing*! I am releasing this script at an affordable price of 10$ (+ TAX). It’s important for you to know that there MIGHT be some bugs, that I am going to fix very shortly (at least those I know about). If you find any, please let me know on discord (@00wx)
And as always, I have included a config file where you can (for now) edit the most essential things, as well as the language! In the next few days, I am planning on updating the script and fixing some small bugs.

Escrow Version: 9.99$ + TAX
Open Source Version: 28.99$ + TAX

:shopping_cart: [BUY HERE] Tebex

* Number plate text changes are working, but you won’t be able to save your own vehicled to garages, because the script (FOR NOW) doesn’t save the plate into the database

Screenshots

tiP6chTgmjVP

XSJpw2bon6MH

6F9xXCQO6a5j

Config File

Video Showcase

HERE!

UPDATE 1.1

• Added option to select color type (matte, chrome, metallic etc.)
  • Fixed the “You must be in vehicle” bug
Code is accessible Yes (OS) and No (Escrow)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3000+
Requirements ox_lib, es_extended, oxmysql or mysql-async
Support Yes
2 Likes

So this is just a anther menu for lscustoms?

Or does mechanics need parts to be able to upgrade and have animations?

Hello, for now it’s just the basic tuning menu, so click to upgrade the vehicle. I am working on animations and more “roleplaying” style (which you can turn on/off in the config) so you’ll need proper parts

Hello i purchased Your opensource script and I recieved an escrow copy all i can see is the config and the locales file Can you help me with this issue sorry to post this here but you dont have a discord or anywhere i can contact you other than me going to tebex and directly contacting them on the issue.

Hey, sorry to hear this, I’ll look if I uploaded the right file and send a new one to your DMs here

currently using lscustoms and all the ones ive tried freezes my characters car and have to relog, if i buy this would you provide support to get it running if any issues?

I actually never faced this issue before, but yes, I am providing support to every customer

Original script (TunningSystem) :joy:

1 Like

Do you have maybe discord? I want to ask few things

I do, @0wx_

what is the resmon?

0.01ms idle - Maximum 0.05ms while in use

what a lier what is this

resmon

and this is idle…

also this is bugged if you use exhaust it closes the menu why ever

Are you using 3d text or text ui method?

text ui your script seems to be aoutdated with ox lib

hei you will fix this or give money back or take this downb?

Hey im working on a new update, so far I fixed the resmon issue

1 Like

can you also do like a reset button to make the car to default?