[FREE] [OPENSOURCE] [ESX] GMD_IDMode | See other player information in radius

Dear CFX Community,

I am pleased to introduce to you today a small yet extremely interesting script called GMD_IDMode. This script allows you to define specific roles in the Config.lua and determine which user groups can access certain information. The groups can be adjusted as needed, giving both administrators and other roles the ability to view specific player data.

I have used the “admin” and “streamer” groups as a basis. The motivation for developing this script arose from the observation that server owners often faced difficulties locating certain files in their server logs. With this script, it is now possible for designated players within a defined range to access player data. This can be particularly helpful in support conversations, allowing one to see the ID and in-game names of players.

Administrators also have the ability to view players’ Discord names. This allows administrators to handle severe misconduct by not only banning a player on the server but also on Discord, without cumbersome procedures.

As a server owner, you can configure this script according to your own preferences. Please note that the use of Discord names requires a Discord bot!

I hope that this script will simplify your administrative tasks and wish you success in customization and usage.

Best regards,
GMD_Scripts

PREVIEW

GMD_IDMode

CONFIG

DOWNLOAD

GitHub - GMD_IDMode

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~ 375
Requirements ESX
Support Yes
3 Likes

This was something I was looking for to see user ID only when I wanted to. And for my members to.

Thanks. Good work, just have to try it out.

Tried out ; never worked. Well.

2 Likes

Has you errors? by me works fine

Do you have the right group in the db? and have you added your DC correctly?