[PAID] [ESX] GMD_LoadingscreenV2 | Save all Localstorage | Player customized

Dear FiveM Community,

today I would like to introduce you to a particularly versatile and player-friendly loading screen script that allows for individual settings for each player. This script was developed to enhance the player experience on your servers and offers numerous customization options that are saved in the browser’s LocalStorage. This enables players to adjust the background music volume, mute the music, show or hide HUD elements, and even customize the color of the loading screen to their liking.

Server admins or operators of gaming communities have the ability to customize the default settings of the loading screen without needing to delve into the CSS code. By simply adjusting the file path or file name in the config.js, they can decide whether to use an image or video background, affecting the visual presentation of the loading screen.

For the festive season, the script even offers a snow effect for Christmas, which you can activate to enhance the holiday spirit. These small details contribute to making your players even more excited about the gaming experience on your servers.

A special highlight of this script is the display of the next scheduled server restart directly on the loading screen. This way, players can ensure they do not connect accidentally at an inconvenient time and enjoy a smooth gaming experience.

Script Features:

• Individual settings for players
  • Local storage of player preferences
  • Customizable default settings for server admins
  • Easy customization of image or video backgrounds
  • Snow effect for the Christmas season
  • Firework effect for the New Year season
  • Display of the next server restart

I hope that this loading screen script excites you as much as it excites me! It was developed to increase player joy, promote individuality, and ensure a user-friendly experience on your servers.

CONFIG

PREVIEW

PREVIEW

BUY 5$ + TAX

My Shop

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~ 2000 lines
Requirements extended
Support Yes