[PAID] [STANDALONE] GMD_VCycle | Mute key | Fully customizable | SaltyChat and PMA Support

Dear CFX Community,

I am excited to introduce my new, individually customizable script for your community. This script provides you with the flexibility to customize your Voice Cycle as you prefer, whether in a static or RGBA variant. You can also use your Voice Cycle Text as static or RGB, and even replace the text with suitable icons in the configuration.

Additionally, the script offers three different options for the Voice Range:

• Marker
  • 3D Text
  • Custom Notify NUI (CLEAN)

You have the freedom to choose whether you want to use only one of these options or all of them simultaneously. Moreover, you can set a default Mute Key that is adjustable by your players. This Mute Key allows players to mute themselves with just one button, and it works in any Voice Client.

When your players unmute themselves, the new or old Voice Range will be displayed, and a new selection of the Voice Range is possible in the muted state.

PREVIEW

GMD_VCycle

CONFIG

BUY 5€ + TAX

BUY

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I am always open to optimizations.

Code is accessible Yes without serverside and debugmode
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Number of lines
Requirements es_extended or qb-core and PMA or SaltyChat
Support Yes
1 Like

With the pma voice it doesn’t work properly if I set the range to 3.5 m then you can still hear the 15 m

my Discord Name is crankchaos add me