[FREE] [ESX] GMD_Helloween with Partymap

Greetings,

Today, I would like to introduce you to the GMD_Halloween Script.

With this script, you’ll have a spooky mini-game on the Halloween Party Map, which has also been mapped with the latest GTA props by me.

On the map, you can enjoy your Halloween party with your players and create excellent role-playing experiences.

The mini-game includes a spooky searching game. The doctor mixes something into your players’ Bloody Mary, causing them to lose consciousness. The doctor must then collect artifacts. The quantity of artifacts can be configured in the settings, as well as their coordinates (pros randomly spawn at specified coordinates).

Additionally, with a 50/50 chance, your players will be properly frightened. The image, sound effects, and sound volume can be adjusted in the JS and CSS. Once your players have found all the artifacts, they will be returned to the player dimension. This means that in the mini-game, other players cannot see the person who is currently searching.

As a reward, your players will receive Halloween tokens that they can exchange for rewards with the server team. The amount that players receive is always random and can also be adjusted within the client, including the maximum amount.

Config

Preview

GMD_Helloween - Preview

Download

GMD_Helloween

This script was created in cooperation with SA_Scripts

I hope you like it :heart:

1 Like

The script has a few problems but they were easy to solve for me :slight_smile:

The problems I fixed:

• Back to the previous dimension
  • Variable write error

Otherwise a really cool script which is a lot of fun the people on our server celebrate it ! !

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback.

The script was unfortunately so close that I had to upload this unfortunately so… Next year comes something better :). with more cutscenes and also fully tested