[FREE] Bixbi Billing

Bixbi_Billing is a simple billing script. Intended to be used on FiveM Roleplaying Servers.

Originally created to combat hackers/script-kiddies that found it fun to send random, usually racist, bills to everyone on the server. Using this script you can limit bills being sent to a specific job, you can further limit the amount amount that a bill can be. Moreover, you have the ability to open a “search for bill” menu, where a job (such as the police) can search a players bills using their First and Last RP name.

Optionally (but recommended) you can enable the use of target scripts (such as qtarget).

Demonstration Video

Download Here

My Other Releases

Dispatch - FiveM Post
Tracker - FiveM Post
Prison - FiveM Post
Zipties - FiveM Post
Territories - FiveM Post
Illegal Sales - FiveM Post
Billing - FiveM Post
Gather - FiveM Post
Hospital TP - FiveM Post

More: GitHub List

5 Likes

I really appreciate on those scripts that they have “simple” in description and they are for free :slight_smile:

Lol, I’m just being truthful. I don’t want people to expect it to be really good quality. This only took a few hours to code.

1 Like

Cool idea, simple but super useful. Well done!

there is no fetch exports for oxmysql.

is this an esx billing replacement?

Yeah.

but it isnt complete. still cant lookup player or even see our bills

Yes you can. You’ll have to call: ‘bixbi_billing:BillingMenu’

EDIT - I just added all the exports to the readme to help you out.

yeah i know, i try that, still no luck. and fetch exports its no longer supported by oxmysql. you need to change that i guess.

I’ve added a keybind, and changed the fetch exports.

it works thanks. last thing, maybe for lookup player too.

Version 2 being released later today. I’ve done an entire refactor, it will also support QBCore, and any other custom framework you may have.

would you be able to assist to integrate to NAT2k15’s Money Framework?

No idea what that is, but the script is set up in a way that adding functionality to different frameworks is easy.

Do you do commissions ?

Nope, I don’t really do FiveM development anymore.

work esx 1.9.1 ?

please HELP me , qtarget for send bill not showup, do you know how to fix?