[FREE][ESX] Bixbi Gather

A really basic collect/gathering script. You’re able to select your own collect models, returned items and required tools. I mainly made use of it for small misc things like weed.

Demonstration Video

Download Here

Prerequisites

Can be found on the GitHub page. These may update frequently, and it’s too much effort to keep on top of them in both locations.

My Other Releases

Dispatch - FiveM Post
Tracker - FiveM Post
Prison - FiveM Post
Zipties - FiveM Post
Territories - FiveM Post
Illegal Sales - FiveM Post
Billing - FiveM Post
Gather - FiveM Post
Hospital TP - FiveM Post

More: GitHub List

12 Likes

another best script thank you

2 Likes

I wouldn’t go that far. But thanks lol. Got a Drug Selling script coming out tomorrow if I get chance to make the video.

1 Like

Are you an angel ??

I wrote that because some people making a script like this but asking for money but there are people where they think of the community for that I am happy,

for example i bought a prison script but it is a shi ** after saw your one it was simple and perfect one for my roleplay community

we as a community appreciate your work you do and other devs works also

1 Like

Thats really nice of you to say. It is a shame that so there’s so many badly coded paid scripts on here taking advantage of those unaware.

2 Likes

You really shouldn’t allow the client to determine item quantity like you do…

1 Like

Shit, thats a fair point actually. Completely forgot. Yeah i’ll get that sorted tomorrow when I get a chance.

EDIT - Already done.

1 Like

would be awesome!

Okay, I just pushed a fix. I haven’t had the time to test it - about to go to bed. But that should resolve the issue, lmk if you think of a better way. It is a little dirty, but should work :slight_smile:

I’m upset. I made a mining script. Just for my server. And you release this one.

Lol, sorry.

Love all your scripts from the looks of them but im having a common issue with all of the ones I want to try…im guessing it is to do with our base as we do not have a imports.lua for the script to use. The error we are getting is RegisteredCommand nil value. We are using essentialmode with a core base…I feel im on the right path but im guessing i need to replace the imports.lua with something but no clue what…I should know but cant think of it…any help would be awesome…thanks

Essentialsmode is extremely outdated. My scripts are coded for ESX Legacy, specifically ESX Legacy Ox.

stupid question but how can I tell if essentialmode is what we are using…

Is it in your resource folder? Go into your ESX and view the version there

Our dev quit so we are picking up the pieces LOL sorry as might give some background

is it usually just called ESX…cuz I dont see any folder as that…I do see one named ESX version but inside the folder I see nothing to state the version LOL…says myMapbuilder

Very good and it’s free! Thanks for your work! :slight_smile:

Hey :slight_smile:

Thanks for the script cool part.
Question for you would it be possible to add how long you need for 1x dismantle?