[ESX][PAID] Hacker Job (Hacking Banks/Security Cams/Phones/Radio)

Hello :raised_hand:
This is a new Custom job for ESX Developed by Me.
The Main Thing that This Script adds to the game is Ability To Hack Banks/Security cams and Track Players Phone For Player with Hacker job.
You can Add Unlimited amount of power stations for your server in config file
Sorry for bad quality of the pictures and Screenshots. I have a very old pc :pray:
And btw. Before saying that I saw similar script like this before I wanted to clarify that I know! But they are so different in many ways. Just read the whole topic!

How Hacker Will do a “HACK” :keyboard: ?
your first guess would be a progress bar. but no!
to make things cooler for hacker i used a minigame hack Created by @zr0iq
You can find more about his awesome script in this link .
also it’s a crucial dependency for this script. so you need to download it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

New Heist: Hacking Bank System :bank: :
Hackers Can Start Hacking Bank system if they are near a Hack location.
You can add as many hack locations as you want. When a player is near the Locations he can start the hacking. Once he starts the hack Police will get notified and Blip of all Possible hack locations (all hack points that hacker could be hacking from ) will be added for police.
You can Modify Everything in Config File.

Tracking Other Players :iphone: :
If Hacker is near the Main Radar System (Default is one of the Big Satellite dishes near the Prison) he can start hacking it, if he fail the hack Police will get notify. if he successfully hack the Radar a text box would show up and he would be able to enter someone’s server id. if the target (entered server id) has the required item in his inventory (Phone or simcart. can be changed in config file) the location of the target will be hacker’s waypoint.

Hacking Security Cameras :camera: :
if hacker is near a Security Camera Station he can start hacking it. if he fails the hack police will get notified like the tracking phone fail hack. if he successfully hack the station he would have access to all of the station Camera.
For example if hacker hacks the Police station Security camera

a menu will show up for him and he can have access to all of the LSPD Cameras

You can Add As Many Stations and Security Camera Assign to it as you want In Config File.

Hack Radio Station :radio: :
Player can hack a Specific Private Radio Frequency to get access to it for a desired time.
Working with RP-Radio

Dependecies :memo: :

Some Pictures of the Config file :pencil2: :

I’m Really Sorry For Not Uploading Any Videos about this script. My PC barely runs Gta-v Itself. I have an old PC.

You Can Buy This Script From My Tebex Store.

You Can Also Buy a Bundle of 4 Custom ESX Jobs That i wrote with 15% Discount That Includes this Script +

Click Here To Checkout the bundle

If You Enjoyed This Script make Sure to look at other Packages in the Webstore :slight_smile:

Like Always. Dont Forget To Give a :heart: if you enjoyed This Script!
This Script is Not Using any form of Obfuscation and Ip Whitelisting

4 Likes

Pretty sure this is already a thing but free ;/

3 Likes

didn’t see any scripts like this. send me the link and i will delete this topic if it has exact same systems!
There is Other Scripts available for Hacker job but their systems are totally different.
This Post Would not be Approved if i used someone else’s product or code and try to sell it

Have you talked to the script’s owner? You cannot sell without his permission if you’ve used his product to make yours.

What do you mean? I developed this script by myself. If you think this is a re release or I don’t have rights to release it you can always flag this topic!!
And btw. If it was a re release it wouldn’t be approved by the moderators! And I didn’t use any scripts beside Dependencies that I mentioned to create this script. I don’t sell the dependencies. customers have to install them by downloading it from the owner of the script.

1 Like

Please keep discussion civil, if you don’t agree with someone selling keep it for yourself. If you have concerns please flag the topic.

1 Like

Nice work man!!!

1 Like

Hey! I want this script. Can I send you a PM?

1 Like

Check your Pms :slight_smile:

looks nice <3

1 Like

Nice Resource !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Changelog :

• Added more Protection for Events To Prevent Lua Executors and Cheaters
  • Added More Wait time to Optimize the Unused loops

Seems cool, does it allows players steal money?

Please Read the description of the topic, Currently it allows the players to access to the Main banking system through serveral Access points that are visible for the hackerjob, and keep in mind after starting the hack police will get notified and will know all of the locations of the access points and have to search through them all to find the hacker

Updatelog :

• Added Radio Frequency hack.
    Hacker can access a Specific Radio Frequency for short amount of time by hacking the main radio station.
    You Need RP-Radio for this.

(Update is Accessible in Our Discord if you bought this script before.)

Trying this script out came with couple issues still just waiting on feedback.