[ESX][PAID] Electrician Job (With Sabotage Feature)

Hello :raised_hand:
This is a new Custom job for ESX Developed by Me.
The Main Thing that This Script adds to the game is Power Stations.
You can Add Unlimited amount of power stations for your server in config file

What is Power Station? :key:
Players Can Sabotage the Power Station to turn the light of that area completely off (blackout) and only Electricians can fix that Sabotage. you can also enable Random failure!
There is also Main Power Station . If a Player manages to Sabotage the Main Power Station Succesfuly Whole city will go dark. Alongside of the Electricians them selves. police will also get notified and Blip of that location will also be added for the polices. ( you can disable this in config file )
Locations are Fully Configurable.

What This Script has to offer: :old_key:

1. Adding Electrician Job To The Game.

2. Normal Job Features( Cloakroom/Vehicle Spawner/Boss Action Menu).

3. Giving Player Ability to Sabotage the Power Stations (You Can Add As Many as you want in Config File!) when a Power station has been sabotaged Light of that area will completely go down ( blackout ) and a message will be sent to Electricians and blip of that power station will be on their map. Required item for sabotaging can be changed from default in config file (default = Bolt Cutter).

4. Electricians Can fix the Sabotaged stations by going near them and Pressing the specified key ( can be changed in config file ). You can change the required item for Fixing the power stations in Config file ( default is wires).

5. Players Can Also Sabotage the Main Power Station That will turn the Whole city light off. but Police will get notified too and blip of the main power station will also be on all of the polices map so be prepared :slight_smile: (police notification can be disabled in config file).

6. Random Failure: You can Enable random Failure to add a little bit more content for electricians! Every hour if there is less that Specified Sabotaged Power Stations ( can be defined in config file) if there is more Electricians than Specified number in config file one random station will get sabotaged by the server.

Dependencies :

Full Config Details (the ones that are not obvious) :keyboard: :

• EnableSociety = You can Disable or Enable the Society and Boss Action in the Config File

• PreventSpawningDouble = The range that if there is a car in it Player cannot respawn another car from the menu to prevent the crash and messy things :slight_smile:

• FixTime/Sabotage Time = Time For Progress Bar to End

• RequiredItems = You can Change them if you want. Or type nil if you don’t want sabotages/fixes require any item

• KeyCodes = Hotkeys For Sabotaging and Fixing. If you Wanna Change it from default make sure to change all the labels

• NotifyPolice = you can disable this if you don’t wanna police get notified when Main power station goes down

Click For Config File Screenshots.

Where To Get :question::
You Can Buy This Script From My Tebex Store

Checkout a bundle that includes this job + 3 more ESX Custom Jobs With 15% Discount

Link To The Bundle

Like Always. Dont Forget To Give a :heart: if you enjoyed This Script!

This Script Does Not Use Any Form Of OBfuscation or IP LOCK…

Some Screenshots :framed_picture: :

Click For Photos

Sabotaging Police Power Station :arrow_double_down:

Fixing Police Power Station :arrow_double_down:

4 Likes

It looks very interesting there is no video?

2 Likes

Im Really Sorry. i have a old pc. i could not record a video :frowning_face:

1 Like

Get screenshots if you can mate, cause people wanna see see before buying

2 Likes

Uploaded Some Screenshots ( Fixing/Sabotaging Police Power Station )

1 Like

I Will Be Happy To Hear About your Ideas for Future updates.
PM me :heart:

1 Like

i would buy it but not sure what i am getting with it. Would be nice if there was a video but i get you got a old pc

2 Likes

I’m Really Trying to Upgrade my PC For Creating Better showcases for my scripts. its very painful for me to put so much time for a script and then not having a video showcase for it.
Currently my goal with selling all of my scripts is Upgrading this old junk or replace it completely :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

One of you could always work out some sort of deal with the seller offering a edited video showcase of their resource in exchange for a small discount on the resource…

6 Likes

Good Job bro!!

1 Like

Changelog :

• Added more Protection for Events To Prevent Lua Executors and Cheaters
  • More Optimization for unused loops
  • Fixed a minor issue in sql file
  • Fixed a issue with PreventingDoubleSpawn in vehicle spawner section where people could not spawn a vehicle while the location was free

This good for esx extended? and is the package deal all plug ins?

Sorry Sir. I did not understand what you exactly mean. This Script is for ESX v1 final. it can be adopted to other versions. it has no ip lock system and its not obfuscated or encrypted in any ways.

when i cut police station whole city goes out

20$ for Electrician Job aleardy release ??? no for me thanks :rofl:

At the time that i was making this script ( December 2020, 2 years ago ) i did not find any Form of electrician job that was offering this features,
if you can find any alternatives please share it , if it has the same features and offering the same performance i will delete this topic.
also your opinion is biased, just because i’ve said a negative comment about your product that literally had 10 lines and you were charging for 5 EUR , that does not mean my scripts are bad!
Instead of trying to find a negative thing about my product, how about making your own product better my friend?