[ESX][PAID] High Table Job (Inspired by John Wick)(With Random Mission System)

Hello :raised_hand:
This is a new Custom job for ESX Developed by Me.
Inspired By John Wick Movie, Here is High Table Job. Adding a new Currency Item (High-Coin) and Missions with High-Coin as reward.
By buying this script you will also get a non-restricted version of it that every player can use it no matter what job they have

What This Script Has To Offer :old_key:

Click Me
  • New Currency Called High-Coin As an item For Players, They can receive this Currency by doing missions or Buy it by money from trade shop

• there is 2 grade : Trader : can sell-buy coin from the trade shop or Buy Guns Or items with High-Coin in the trade shop | Assassin : He Can do Missions to receive high coin.

• Missions : there is 4 type of mission, 1. Vehicle Delivery 2. Destroy a Vehicle 3. Package Delivery 4. Assassinate a Target. you can Add As many Missions as you want in config file, all locations and rewards are customizable in config file

• All missions will have blip Associated to them to show the location of the object to the player and you can enable/disable route for them. You can customize all of the blips in the config file.( i did not use any sort of draw texts or markers to reduce any form of useless CPU usages. )

• You Can edit almost everything in the config file as you desire and need.

• Players can access their current missions in the Mission table. they can refuse or accept a mission as they want, you can add a delay between each mission that they get to prevent them from spamming missions.

Dependencies :

You can Change the SQL File to make this script Compatible with older ESX Versions, Currently it uses weight system

Screenshots :framed_picture:

Click Me

Where to Get :question:

You Can Buy this script From my Tebex Store

Checkout the Bundle that includes this script + 3 More ESX Custom Jobs Developed by me with 15% Discount :arrow_double_down:

Link To The Bundle

This Script is Not Using any form of Obfuscation and Ip Whitelisting

2 Likes

Currently There is just 4 basic mission just to demonstrate the Mission table for you in config file, you can add as many missions as you want with locations and models
also feel free to edit the Trade shop as you desire. if you want to add Addon weapons make sure you register them in ESX first.

Changelog 1.01:

• Included a version that does not have any job restriction in case if you want every player to have access to trade shop and mission table

How much does one high coins pay. If I turned in one high coin, how much money would I get?

You can change the rates in the Config file.
Default is : you will get 4000$ for each coin and you Can buy each coin for 5500$