[ESX - ENG/DE/ES] myMapbuilder - Ingame map editing for RP servers (PAID)

This error message comes to me when I start it and I have NativeUI but in the config I have not changed anything do I have to change something who so what?

Default is NativeUIReloaded. So you have to switch in the Config and fxmanifest to NativeUI.

and how is it done so where do I have to change that and how?

It’s completely described in the Config.lua and fxmanifest.lua
Just open both files. There are describing notes behind the settings, which will help you.

myMapbuilder - Fix - 08.01.2021

• Finally the bug that some objects, spawn a bit higher than placed, is now fixed!

I am trying to spawn in the metal detector prop and it wont seem to spawn. Any ideas on how i can make it work?

Is this a modded prop or is it default?

Some issue - someone has a solution?

Hey,

this is because you don’t have the right NativeUI version. Default is NativeUILua_Reloaded: GitHub - iTexZoz/NativeUILua_Reloaded: NativeUILua_Reloaded is UI library for FiveM designed specifically for making interface based on GTA:Online style. (Base source: https://github.com/FrazzIe/NativeUILua ) | (NativeUI C# : https://github.com/Guad/NativeUI)

1 Like

Another good looking resource! Have you tested to see if the props disappear when players aren’t nearby? I suppose if you do, you must go up to the prop location and re-spawn it?

Hey,

of course I’ve tested it. When a player leaves a certain radius the prop is set invisible, but of course it will reappear when you are again near the object.

1 Like

Awesome! May pick this up soon

1 Like

Was thinking about this again earlier - how easy would it be to add the option of only being able to purchase the props from a store (or effectively just a marker somewhere)? i.e. you have to go to You Tool to buy the garden furniture, and then once purchased you can access it from the menu.

Hey @Luiiis was wondering if you could add a feature?

I was thinking of making a Survival Zombie server and using this script for base building. Was wondering if you could add that once you place an object down, you can only place objects within a certain radius of the first object so that way, you limit the player to an area instead of placing objects all over the map? And also making the radius adjustable would be cool.

1 Like

You’re missihng the correct NativeUILua_Reloaded version

This is a really cool resource, the only thing that I’m finding difficult is how the objects move. They move at more of an angle rather than left, right, forward and back. Is there a way to make it more direct movements?

Basically it depends on the player position, that’s what causes this…I’ll think about another solution ^^

I’ve tried standing dead on to where I want it and several different positions And it still does the same thing. If it’s possible that you could find a different solution that would be awesome. Thank you for making this resource though it’s definitely helpful.

cb(xPlayer.getGroup())

That dont work i get everytime Error and i don’t know why

[ script:myMapbuilder] SCRIPT ERROR: @myMapbuilder/server.lua:90: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)
[ script:myMapbuilder] > TriggerServerCallback (@es_extended/server/functions.lua:160)
[ script:myMapbuilder] > handler (@es_extended/server/common.lua:71)
[ script:es_extended] SCRIPT ERROR: error object is not a string

1 Like