[ESX] Car Boosting [Leveling System]

was gonna ask that lol was a bit worried cos every phone is diff

1 Like

no worries mate that’s why we made it that way!

1 Like

Ran into a Problem with the Multicharacter not Reading Properly, But the Devs Sorted it Super fast.
they Also added a Police checker for me ( Super Grateful for this )
Super helpful with Enquires
Awesome Customer Service.

1 Like

Thanks always here for you guys!

Looks pretty nead is the target system only for QB? I know that there are some ESX versions but i dont now if it works with your script.

Yes it can be integrated easily!

If you are using ox_inventory make sure your “nitroradio” or whatever item you make for the tracker disabling looks something like this:

['disabler'] = {
		label = 'Tracking Disabler',
		weight = 50,
		description = 'Hacking device for boosted vehicles.'
	},

If you add any other args for the item it seems to not work.

1 Like

Would be helpful for the ones using ox inventory!

when are you gonna add vin scratching ?

1 Like

Does this use a specific phone script? Or is the phone email animation embedded in the script?

1 Like

We have many projects at the moment but boosting is one of the projects which in we are going to have a huge update soon.

1 Like

oh please do tell more!

1 Like

As everyone uses a different phone so we made it this way that you guys will receive a notification by default and if you want it in your phone its not hard to configure.

No spoilers :shushing_face:

1 Like

Did this script get scrapped by the dev’s? Ive been waiting for an update since I purchased months ago with no information at all given. Would love a response. Thanks

purchased this it is not in my assets my down load assets no email and no proof of purchase in a receipt. i contacted tebex and the place it takes you to for the purchase no help at all

same, no luck on update or any spoilers lol

Zero support, broken script. CBA fixing it. DO not recommend.

This is an example of why Tebex refunds must be reviewed, and not just instantly blacklist your tebex account for making purchases after a refund claim on shitty script sales.

2 Likes

ox_fuel support

Yes it supports