[ESX] BattlePass System - With this, nobody will get tired of playing on the server [PAID]

Hello guys, I hope everything is fine and a happy new year for everyone! Today, I decided to launch a BattlePass-style script, I apologize if I did not clarify everything or if I forgot to mention something in this small presentation of the script.

With this BattlePass, you can give players more possibilities and encourage them to be more active on your server! Players with this system will always have the opportunity to earn new rewards by playing.

Script explanation:

This BattlePass system combines the GTA Online tier system with NativeNUI. All players start with 0 XP, by doing certain actions they will earn XP that will increase their levels. As you level up you will earn rewards, such as money, weapons, items … Everything must be customized in your own way. This script has not included missions, you must implement them wherever you want (on the server sided.)

ShowCase

2021-01-01_22-33-41 (click)

Note:

Each buyer must configure the rewards and levels they want. I left the default model, but you can always change items, weapons, XP levels, and even add new levels … Each one should do what they like. Also note that each buyer must enter the event of adding XP in the place they want the player to earn XP.

Principal Features:

• Earn rewards by leveling up
  • Check their own BattlePass progress
  • Reset the BattlePass on a specific date
  • Personalized and Unique
  • Optimized, secured and easy to use

All features can be changed if you wish, if you want me to make a customized version, please contact me on discord.

Dependencies:

• Database Manager (MysqlAsync or ghmattimysql…)
  • ESX V1.2 or EXM and now ESX 1.1 is stable (I could do an adaptation to other framework if you like)
  • NativeUI (I can do an adaptation to other menus)

All dependencies can be changed or adapted to the framework/database manager that your server uses. Please, for any changes contact me first on my discord.

High Level of Configuration:

I will show a print, of all possible configurations to change in version 1.0:

unknown.png?width=835&height=609

I will show a print, of all possible configurations to change in version 1.0:

unknown.png?width=764&height=609

UI system:

I am currently using the NativeUI to display the BattlePass information. There you can see the total levels, the current level, the progress, the required XP, the time remaining, and the rewards for each level…You can customize as you want. If you want me to change the system on your server, send me DM so we can talk.

The UI is highly customizable and here is a print of the NativeUI currently:

unknown.png

The messages are highly customizable and here is a print of the messages currently:

unknown.png

Commands available for use and what are they for:

• /bplvl

This command is used to the players check their own level. It can also be triggered by pressing (i), it can be changed.

• /mybp

This command is used to check all the information about the BattlePass. It can also be triggered by pressing (o), it can be changed.

Additional Information:
Current Price: 10.00 EUR (without taxes)

More information is on my Tebex page:
https://buy.danny255.com

To buy the script go to my corresponding tebex page and follow the instructions:
https://buy.danny255.com/package/4481302

16 Likes

Fortnite Battle Royal?

2 Likes

Not exactly, but it could be a great idea xD

Is it possible to make it sort of Cops VS Robber, so for example at lvl 5 you unlock a vehicle nr 1 and lvl 10 you unlock verhicle nr 2?

Hey @kevin_joosten, yes , I think that I can do that. Contact me if you are interested. Thanks.

1 Like

Is this obsfucated?

Hey @Big_gaLcH No, it’s not. You can EDIT the code.

was this free before? I’ve seen this few months back

Hey @Joel_Elfstrom I 've never seen it, the most I’ve seen were the XP bars, nothing more.

1 Like

is this valorant ? (:slight_smile: Just a joke good script

It’s not xD, I made this script because a client asked me to do it and I took advantage and published it, thanks for the words :blush:

i purchased but have not received it also your discord link expired

Hey, I will send you a private message.

anyone find a way to gain XP from killing players or AI?

Can you make a version for ESX v.1.1.0? Than i want to buy this

Hey @snailsome0001. Yes, I can, contact me. Thanks.

Hello! I use the version es_extended 1.1.0, can you adapt it?

Hey @Moonlight_Cr! Yes I can, can you contact me please?

For future questions:

Yes, ESX 1.1 seems to be already supported since the versions I made for 1.1 have not had any serious BUGS. Thanks.

does this have the ability to award xp for time played?