[ESX] BattlePass System - With this, nobody will get tired of playing on the server [PAID]

this is possible yes

Hey @ReV0official, as Dexvoo said, yes itā€™s possible.

Hi, is there anyone who made any cool missions for this yet? Or set it up in a cool way, I need some inspiration, since I think the concept is pretty neat, but how do I use it and stille remain focus on the ROLEPLAY part and keep it from becomming ā€œFIVEM ONLINEā€.

Is it possible to get help to implement already existing jobs, or does it need special ā€œmissionsā€?
"

Hey @Rasmus_Beck , you can add XP wherever you want, in any script, it doesnā€™t need to be in specific ā€œmissionsā€. For example, you can add 25 XP to all players every 10 minutes, or even for buying cars, for eating, for doing jobs ā€¦ Your imagination is the limit. And you have all my support in case you need help with anything. Thanks for listening.

Hello
I need it But For vRP

Hey @ZA3EM Iā€™m working on that with another costumer, contact me to have more information about it please.

Already purchase it . They give me support 100% until it fixed !

1 Like

Too expensive, and thats easy to make, RewardSystem + Little Edit And NativeUI Menu! It doesnt worth

Thats better to create HTML Battlepass script, and connect this to valid domain and that will worth at all

Well, if it is too expensive just do it by yourself :D, due to the number of people who bought it, I think it is at a fair price, so far nobody has complained about anything. If you are able to do it you can do it. Now, donā€™t criticize the work of others in the middle of nowhere without even having tried it first. Have a nice day and all the best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just mean, you can do that better with custom ui page And i doesnt mean thats too expensive for money, i mean thatā€™s so expensive for this basic resource, i can make this and publish that just like you and maybe better but thats your idea and iā€™ll never do rework for paid resources!

Ok, thanks for your opinion. Everything has its price and this is the price that me, and apparently many other people found out right for this script. As I said, have a nice day.

Is there a video to see better how it is?

Hey there, sorry about the delay, I think I didnā€™t see your messageā€¦ You have the showcase in the description, what do you need to see? Thanks.

any vrp or standalone version of it?

1 Like

Hey there, there are just 3 versions of it:
ESX 1.1;
ESX 1.2
EXM
I will not do any version to VRP since I donā€™t have any experience on that.

sure, thanks a lot :slight_smile:

how i give my self lvl 7 for test

Good afternoon Danny, I have a few questions regarding the Script.
First of all it seems like a brutal idea to me, but before buying it I would like to make sure of a few points that are what I need to cover in my Roleplay server.

1. Is it possible to create a simultaneous Battlepass for VIP members of the server? Example, a normal user receives the level 1 reward of 100 Dollars, while the VIP member receives 100 Dollars + 200 from the VIP system

2. Can the reward system award vehicles? If a player reaches a maximum level, suppose level 100, they are awarded a vehicle.

3. With the script is incorporated the option of by actions to raise the XP ?.

From what I have been able to see the video embedded in the publication, you have to use the command ā€œxpadd (experience number)ā€

Nice idea. Thank you a lot!

1 Like