Lines (approximately) 700+
Requirements ESX/QB/VRP
Support Yes

Krane’s Driving School

A theoretical and practical exam that simulates reality the best

Preview:

How does it work

This exam is split into 2 parts.
Part 1 is where you take the theoretical exam, as seen in the video (this part can be standalone since it works without the need of any framework)

Part 2 is where you take the actual driving exam, and where you recieve your driver’s license, so this is framework depended, however all 3 frameworks are supported

You have a config file in which you can modify actual code or just some simple information:

The market

You can buy it from here: https://krane.tebex.io/package/5190431
First 15 people to use this cupon: let_s_get_driving get 15% off
Price: 9.99€
Cupon price: 8.49€

If you decide to buy any resource from the market, ALL other resoruces are 50% off
Here’s a list of all my other resources

3 Likes

Cool Script but I would change the UI and add a nice looking font etc!

1 Like

that’s nice, you have the source access when you buy it with no obfuscation

is it possible to do different tests ? like car, bike, truck ? also is yes, is it a seperate license in inventory per test or does it show on the same license in inventory ? im running Qbcore

Currently you get the license after finishing the drive in the car.

If people end up buying this resource (at least 10 people) i will extend this script since you like it, but for now the only script that is extended is the king of the hill since people shown interes in that one

the script is not in english

and does not work with esx_license

I want to be refunded nothing works

So you legit just stole this and changed it ?

@Redutzuu You should probably check this out, he is quite literally selling your script

Nah, he didn’t steal anything, this is the original site
https://www.drpciv.ro/dlexam

Oh thats an eye opener. Was about to say that it is quite shady if he stole your script.
I’m sorry for assuming shit and I would like to apologize to you Krane.

Hello, the language is as seen on the video, all parts of the actual code are in english EXCEPT the things you see on the video.

The UI is romanian since it was made for a romanian RP server, you have SOURCE CODE acces and you can modify according to your language and your laws

It works with ESX license, you need to adjust to code to accomodate your changes to the esx license.

again, code is accesible and you also have free support for the script, check out the Support.txt file to get in touch with me on voice chat since i can’t post discord information in here

no worries mate, i try to be as original as i can but i can’t stay on top of all the new releases

Yeah my fault, I was too fast to jump to conclusions.

That’s not a good way to plug your product my dude , if not many people buy , no updates, instantly puts me off buying

If nobody buys it, OBVIOUSLY no updates will come, and if FEW people buy it i will just personally debug or add stuff to their resource

You also have the source code so update it yourself if you feel like you need extra features to it

nice … please update have driving school for bike and trunk also…

an update for bike and truck is planned

You should have mentioned that it’s completely written for ESX and QB, not for vRPEX/vRP/vRP2.

I’ll have to take the User Interface part and just write all the logic from scratch I guess.

I just bought it and I don’t want to throw hate or anything. You should consider the support for every framework you specify in the post without being so aggressive in DMs or your fookin’ discord ticket.

The script works for all the vRP iterations with no addon or “write all the logic from scratch”.

• You just need to add the required lines of code from the discord help channels in order for the script to work
  • because the vRP framework is just such an old, unused, only niche part of the fivem community which in my experience, i’ve had problems with everyone who bought it either because
  • the VRP was heavily modified and the admin didn’t even knew that, or the VRP is not downloaded from official resource aka stolen from other creators.

All i have to say is good luck with your stolen vRP server and all the best to you and your community!

The script was tested using the official vRP2 and vRP1 from the releases tab of the official developer and it 100% works, thus the title confirmation.