[PAID-ESX-QB] Car Stealer | PVE | Action

Krane - Car Stealer

Cinematic Youtube Video: Car Stealer - Cinematic - YouTube

Preview: Car Stealer - Preview - YouTube
  1. HOW DOES IT WORK?
  • You talk to the NPC, give him your phone number, and he will notify you when a car is available for you to steal, however you will have to fight people that protect the car, and return it to the guy after stealing
  1. Teaming
  • It has a dynamic teaming system that whenever you enter the within N meters of the place where you should steal the car, people in a N meter radius from you will be considered team and will get virtualized with you to fight them and steal the car
  1. Profits
  • Difficullty and profits are based on how many team members there are, the more team members the more spawns, the more enemies and the more money at the end so you can split with your friends.
  1. Virtualization
  • A random number is assigned to the player at login, whenever he will do the job, he and his team will be on his virtual world and there wouldn’t be any overlap with your players if you have too many and too little places to steal cars from

Support is offered for free for 1 hour to setup it on your server. Make sure you read c_Config.lua and/or s_Config.lua

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000
Requirements N/A
Support Yes

Make sure you get kraneCore from the contact details provided in c_Config.lua

Buy: https://krane.tebex.io/package/5083271

1 Like

It works nicely, is there a way to buy the source code? Great Job!

Hi man i am getting an error may you help me pls ???

sure thing, you need kraneCore which is provided in the support channeli will message you and because here i am not allowed to post any links related to that, make sure to text me with the info provided in the c_config.lua

They help me in less than a minute and everything working perfect!!

Amazin script by the way!! a lot of fun!!

1 Like

glad you like it :stuck_out_tongue:

Reminder to everyone buying the package, i have provided contact and download link in c_Config.lua, make sure you get kraneCore for everything to work correctly (not required but should have there for the miscs)

This script is off by 30% if you use the code: i_steal_cars
Available only for the first 10 people to use it.

I need your help. Could you please send me your DS? I have added your DS

Now, would I be able to change the list of vehicles they would be told to steal? Say I wanted to add custom imports for players to steal and joy ride for a little before returning.

Also with this being a team event, maybe add a feature that depending how big the team is they have to steal bigger and more vehicles before returning. ((SO the team isnt just going for one car at a time))

Also, is the peds editable… Like am I allowed to change their difficulty or maybe apply amour to the ped. Different weapons?