Buy: here

Video Preview: [QB / ESX / VRP] FiveM King of the Hill - YouTube

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2500+
Requirements None
Support Yes
  1. HOW DOES IT WORK?
  • It has a lobby system that works in cycles, it starts automatically once every n minutes, the players that are in the circle at the time will get placed into an “already_playing” state, and will be thrown into the game, the players that come after will have to wait for the players in the game to finish, once the game finishes the players that were in the game will get respawned close to the circle, and the people that were waiting will be put in the game automatically
  • When you are in the circle and the game starts, a menu will drop down with 5 classes that gets modified speed and animation speed and attack animation (for example scout is 150% boosted but low hp) and have different types of perks, buffs and nerfs.
  • Clothes are customizable to your server, if you have premium clothes you can just change the clothes and it will work
  • When you are in the game, the goal is to get 10 kills, at 5 kills you get a silencer, at 10 kills you get yusuf amir aspect, the kills are gotten when you headshot someone or significantly injure them
  • There is a visual script enabled that when you respawn after dying, you get to see people and where they are for 15 seconds after which the script deactivates to not give the player an unfair advantage
  1. The Classes
  • Scout:
    • 150% move speed
    • 110% fire rate
    • 100% HP
    • 0% Armor
    • Has MP5
  • Gunner:
    • 100% move speed
    • 100% fire rate
    • 100% HP
    • 130% Armor
    • Has Double-Action
  • Heavy:
    • 80% move speed
    • 100% fire rate
    • 100% HP
    • 100% Armor
    • Has MG
  • Assault:
    • 90% move speed
    • 110% fire rate
    • 100% HP
    • 75% Armor
    • Has AK-47
  • Sniper:
    • 125% move speed
    • 100% fire rate
    • 100% HP
    • 0% Armor
    • Has Heavy Sniper

To get support please the c_Config and s_Config, you will find contact details.

Make sure you get kraneCore from the c_Config.lua contact details.

My apologies for the thread that got taken down, we didn’t quite understood the rules of posting in this sub-forum at the time.

4 Likes

is it a full server?
oh it’s a script…

its a standalone script, framework needed only if there is deathscreens and whatnot, but the script will work as good standalone as it would on a framework

I bought it, friendly support for installation, 10/10. Keep up the good work!

nice.

reminder to everyone buying this package, i know that you miss kraneCore, you have contact details in the c_Config file, feel free to use it. (description also updated)

I bought it! But he can’t work

hello, check c_Config.lua for contact details, from where you can also find the kraneCore, or send me an email directly that you have from tebex.io and i will provide you a link for download and information

Purchased this but I guess I need kraneCore to install onto my server?

So you need the kraneCore and your esx/qbcore? How would that work b/c it says esx - qbcore - standalone but then you say that you NEED kraneCore… Just want to understand before I think about buying… Thanks!!

kranecore is a free resource you get after purchasing this package

Just an FYI for any people interested in this script
You have 30% with this cupon: gimme_that_koth
you can use it until monday night
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

How does this work with QB core when you also have to utilize your kraneCore?

Ideally, I’d like keep QB core for some minor economy and database related stuff.

Also, can you post here config file?

kraneCore is an addon aka another script you put in your resources folder so you dont have to worry about that, it’s just another script that’s free once you get the KOTH script

Ok, I’ll ask one more time. What’s the purpose of kraneCore? What it does? Because if it’s handling somehow spawning of peds, death/revives, I need to know that. And also how.

I’m not gonna throw in every resource out there just because it’s free and someone said to me to do that for whatever reason.

I don’t think this script is right for you, you should look into other KOTH scripts that don’t have as many wastful resources as mine does for you.

I suppose you’re right. I never wanted to suggest any of your resources are wasteful. I simply wanted to know what am I potentially getting into.

I stopped by and asked as yours looks the most presentable and therefore sparked my interest. For server owners/developers like me, resources like yours are suppose to save my time while still giving me reasonable control over the code and database. For that reason, I need to know how things work. Especially something quite complex like your KotH resource.

Good luck with Your sales