[crm-multicharacter] Advanced All in one multicharacter script

The most advanced all in one multicharacter script, packed with an array of features.

Preview video & Documentation.

Features of crm-multicharacter.

• Themes: Choose from 4 different character selector themes and 2 distinct identity themes.
• Spawn: Utilize the built-in spawn script with numerous options, compatible with player apartments and houses. Additionally, there is an option to skip the menu, directly spawning the player at their last location.
• Slots System: Benefit from the built-in slots system, with the option to use premium slots via Discord roles.
• City Guide: Enable or disable the city guide for new characters.
• New Character Spawn: Take advantage of the built-in spawn system for new characters, offering various options such as starting apartments, starting locations, and random spawn locations without displaying any menus.
• Favorite Character: Easily pin your favorite character.
• Camera Movements: Enjoy smooth camera movements.
• Scenes: Access over 8 pre-configured scenes that you can use, with the option to let the script randomly choose one each time a player joins.
• Delete Confirmation: Choose to enable or disable the delete button. When clicked, a confirmation menu pops up to prevent accidental character deletion.
• Background Music: Enable background music, use your favorite music playlist, and set the volume according to your preference.
Multi-Language: The resource is translated into many languages.
Settings Menu: Easily customize themes and colors via the settings menu.
Documentation: A documentation website and tutorial videos to help you install/configure the resource.

Tebex.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 6000
Requirements QBcore/ESX
Support Yes
16 Likes

Perfect Multicharacter very unique

4 Likes

Amazing work guys. Looks awesome.
Keep it up!

2 Likes

It looks breathtaking, keep up the good work.

2 Likes

My friend and I have been looking for a multicharacter and spawn that fits our theme for the server, and this one is it! So many config options, a clean and sleek UI, and best of all…the dev got it working for ps-housing!

Highly recommend this script if you are looking for a great, responsive multicharacter/spawn!

1 Like

10/10 best multi character yet ngl!

1 Like

78 usd for a multi? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Great value!

bought it and setup was easy!
its really 3 scripts in one (identity, spawn, multi char)

1 Like

I just bought this script today. Its very easy to install and configure. Very good looking script with multiple scenes for your character selection and a clean built-in spawn menu. Also, if youre wondering it is compatible with illenium appearance right out of the box. 5/5 script.

1 Like

Not only is this script an absolute must have, this team is amazing. Went above and beyond to get it working with a few other scripts that other devs wouldn’t take their time with. By far thee best camera animations I’ve ever been blessed to see… And lastly, what they have coming up is sure to shock the community… Hats off to a great job on this script.!!

1 Like

Hands down some of the best support we’ve ever seen from a developer. Truly wants to make sure everyone is satisfied!

1 Like

one of the best… lets be honest the best multicharacter and spawn system out right now. hats off to you Nezaik you did a good job

1 Like

A very cool script which contains 2 things, UI looks very good and it is very easy to install. I think the price of 77$ is justified here. You get Identity and Spawnselect, you have themes to choose between and the script is very simple.

All in all, the script is very, very good!

1 Like

I bought this script and was having an issue with my install. I went to the discord and not even 5 minutes later, I was in a discord call and the guy stayed on the call with me until my issue was resolved. Afterwards we tested everything out and I must say, this was a great purchase for my server. I would definitely recommend. A1 script and A1 customer service. Will definitely be purchasing more scripts here shortly.

1 Like

Perfect Script better with the crm-appearance, very good support and very good explications by the founder.

1 Like

Perfect Script Multicharacter In fivem and the best programer [ Nezaik ]

Thank You So Much

1 Like

best Multicharacter everything is smooth and perfect and helpful developer thank u nezaik

1 Like

Highly Recommended this dude is insane and he provide support as well he prolly never sleep lol
Perfect Scripts clean UI and config literally everything

1 Like

:heart_eyes: Best multicharacter, easy installation, clean UI. Highly Recommended.

10/10

1 Like

Love this multicharacter! Supports ps and qs housing and is getting new features added all the time. Best of all, the dev is super supportive and will help you asap to resolve any issues!

1 Like