[crm-multicharacter] Advanced All in one multicharacter script

This is one of the best and most unique multi-character script I have seen so far. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

First of all , yes… the script is amazing. But that is not even what amazed me. Nezaik is a very good developer and helps a lot. He sat with me for an hour for a silly mistake I did and patiently explained what he’s doing every step to make sure I understand and solved the issue for me. Thank you so much, and the multichar is hands down the best in market.

1 Like

Hi, can we change the position (the background MLO) of the character creator ?

1 Like

Yes, and we already have +8 scenes ready for use, and you can as well enable random option from config, evey time a player join he get different scene (Mlo)

I’m already enjoying these scripts. Top of the line. Very optimized!!! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

No doubt about it, this multi-character is hands down the best I’ve ever come across. Tried a bunch, but this one takes the cake. And let me tell you, the support from the developer is top-notch. If you’re on the fence about buying it, don’t be. Trust me, This is the best !!!

W work Nezaik !!

1 Like

Very complete and agreable script to use. I recommend!

1 Like

good support and good script (esx), a very good option to elevate the role-playing experience on your server!

1 Like

Beautiful UI and the Support is awesome

1 Like

Perfect Multicharacter

1 Like

I love everything about the muilticharacter and received absolutely top notch support from the creator. I had an issue that was cause by my own resource and Nezaik went above and beyond helping me fix the issue. The resource works perfectly with QBOX and so far, have had a great experience with the Dev. Will be buying more of his resources, love the look and how easy it was to customize the look and make it work with my community.

1 Like

I use this script and i can say it’s awesome and works perfectly, and the staff are great too

1 Like

Clean UI. Great combo to use with crm-appearance. Awesome dev support. Nezaik is always very helpful with any assistance required. 10/10

1 Like

Perfect an beautiful script, good work

1 Like

The best multicharacter that I’ve tried, I recommend it a lot. Also, the support was great and unique, love it.

1 Like

The best multicharacter. It’s very unique. I get lots of compliments of it I’m glad I bought it from you guys. :heart:

:star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:

1 Like