[crm-appearance] - Most advanced appearance with image previews option.

Advanced appearance with image previews option / built-in clothing stores, barbershop, blasticsurgery.

Preview video & Documentation.

Features of crm-appearance.

Preview Images: Option to enable preview images from the config file, allowing users to see clothing items before selecting them.
Image Generation: Easily generate images for any clothing pack with a single click, following the instructions in the documentation.
Smooth User Experience: Best-in-class camera and character movement for an easy and smooth user experience.
Manage Outfits: Create, update, delete, import, and share character outfits.
Job Outfits: Access job uniforms based on job grade.
Clothing Stores: Built-in clothing stores with customizable settings such as pricing and blacklist options.
Barbershops: Built-in barbershop with customizable settings such as pricing and blacklist options.
Plastic Surgery: Built-in plastic surgery with customizable settings as well.
One-Click Data Migration: Effortlessly convert your current data to work with our script.
UI Elements: Built-in UI elements including text UI, notifications, and markers.
Multi-Language: The resource is translated into many languages.
Colors : Easily customize colors to fit your server theme.
Documentation: A documentation website and tutorial videos to help you install/configure the resource.

Tebex.

Other CoreM scripts.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +5000
Requirements QBcore/ESX
Support Yes
9 Likes

Best Appearence ever and good suport
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

3 Likes

I can understand some players dont like to pay for it… But I recommend it 10 of 10. This bring an really good performance out of the box and some really good extras.

1 Like

Really Good Work and good Support!! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

2 Likes

I have the CRM-Multicharacter and CRM-appearance and just to now I have not seen better than them in the therme of character creation, I recommend 100 %, and the support is fast and efficient :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

A great appearance script with very clean UI and the image preview feature is something I haven’t seen very much. There was also excellent support!
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Great Script with good quality and performance

shhh

always care about the performance

1 Like

Best appearance script out there and also helpped me fix clothing issue with other job scripts :star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like