Zap-hosting windows vps?

at first, i use zaphosting game server to host fivem. after one month of using it, i give up with zap cause 50% of users including me cant find the server in list or even direct connect.

so i move to vultr with $5 plan. i dont have any knowledge in linux server so i use windows server instead. it was good and i never had issue like zap. but the server spec is too low to run my server and its laggy af if 15+ users join.

so im looking for good price/spec for my server, from what i have research, zap-hosting windows vps is the most cheapest i can find plus the spec are really good. Do any of you recommend me to move to zap windows vps? and i live at singapore.

1 Like

How do you access your windows based servers? Do you use SSH or just the built in control panels? Because there is nothing you need to know about linux other than 2 commands. Also this post is in the wrong place, there is the server discussion section which more people will see.

1 Like

I agree I wouldn’t use a Zap VPS There servers are very low powered and are aimed to not run five m servers.

1 Like

my bad for posting in wrong place. i use vultr windows vps and their is an option to see console

what u recommend for my server?

I usedhttps://www.â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– .co.uk/ for a while until hosting my server myself I have also heard the https://www.ovh.co.uk/ can be a good host.

1 Like

Ovh is a good shout, last I heard they were even opening servers in Singapore.

People cant connect on server? do you open the ports on the vps? its important to do this :slight_smile: sorry for my bad english :slight_smile:

I would not use Zap, their servers are complete trash, this is coming from personal experience.

1 Like

its zap game server and mostly pre configured by zap. if the port is not open, 100% of users can’t join. i ask for support, but they always change the ip but still got same issue. lol

even vps is trash on zap?

I had the worst experience in my life with Zap hosting. Very unprofessional, and extremely incompetent. Their “techs” are worse I’ve ever dealt with from any company. I’m not going to go into details on what happened with me here but to say the least, I would NEVER recommend them for any of their services based on the experience I had with them.

And that’s besides the fact that their hardware they put you on is so overloaded or such shitty hardware its just disgraceful.

I tried using their services a little over a year ago, so I’m not sure if it has improved or not. But my opinion still stands regardless, I would not even think about giving them another chance.

1 Like