What is a good vps to host

Honestly, any VPS will do. I, however, tend to use the cheap ones at OVH. I can’t complain about the performance.

I know this is old, but I am new to VPS’s. If im choosing a game, and FiveM nor GTA 5 exists on it, what should i choose?

I would pick a generic VPS that uses Linux or Windows (generic VPS in other words.) If they don’t have one like that, then I’d look elsewhere.

I recommend any VPS with 100Mbps or higher upload speeds to make sure the connection issues are non-existent on the server end. Don’t confuse this with bandwidth (usually refers to the monthly data cap).

2 Likes

who do you use

I personally use gamehosting.co

answer my forum pls

was your server blocked by FiveM?

yes it was.

1 Like

Were you able to fix it, and if so how?

2 Likes

By doing what the message says that pops up.

Unless its an actual blacklisted company then you simply get another one.

1 Like

Whatever you do, just avoid ZAP hosting. I have 2 servers with them and i am constantly having to argue with support over their lies. We paid for a dallas server they put us in germany, we paid for a 500mbps connection we don’t get anything over 10mbps. 3 ip changes, unrecoverable server crashes. That has all been in the span of 30 days.

3 Likes

NFO is great, active helpful support, cheap prices. Actions are instant, felt my VPS was slow one day, they offered to move it to a new machine, 10 minutes and it was done, no data loss. They are gucciii

1 Like

What are the specs of your machine? I’ve got an nfo server and it’s a bit laggy, I might upgrade the specs.

Depends if you are running windows on it, windows eats a metric ton of resources, so you might want to get an extra 2 gbs of ram just for windows.

Iceline is the best! Super good service ! Vps restarts in about 40 secs.
I recommend it!

1 Like

Does a VPS require a GPU to run a FiveM server?

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, I do believe so. For anything to function it needs some sort of graphical card.

This is old but careful with ■■■■■■■ they are blacklisted. Recieved a message today from cfx core support today about it

strange…

2 Likes

My VPS doesn’t have a graphics card, and it can run a FiveM server, just fine.